All Time Hardest Boss

The Coop

Just something to add about Sigma in Megaman X. His final form can be damaged with the gun you get from the Armadillo (I cannot recall the name right now - it's been too long since I've played this game). The dog and Sigma's first form are cake. The best way to kill the dog is to immediately fire a hadoken when he jumps to the left wall. He will land and get hit, instantly dying in the process. As for Sigma, the best thing to do is use the Electric Spark gun (from Spark Mandrill) and wait in the top left corner. When he's about to reach the corner, drop down and shoot to the right. On the ground, wait a second until he hits about midway up the wall and shoot again to the right before jumping onto the wall.

I hated the ACTUAL final boss in the bouncer. I spent all the time going through, maxing all my characters out and then I was expecting to waste the final boss. Nope, not only does he acheive S-Rank max stats, but he also gains another form. I must've spent a total of 10 hours replaying that boss fight before I finally beat him! And the crappy ally AI in the game didn't help either.

I got one.

Darius Gaiden, level "X". The final boss is a very large crab. The thing is wider than it is high, and it has two claws that it waves around as part of it's attack. The fact that you have not much room to move around the screen to dodge the attacks of this thing is bad enough, but varying types of bullets (normal and homing), these two BIG claws being waved around, the thing walking from one side to the others and the fact that it takes so many hits to kill EVEN WITH FULL POWER ON ALL WEAPONS... it's just insane.

I had three continues, three ships per continue, three Black Hole Bombs per ship, when I got to this thing. I used EVERY bomb and shot the hell out of it's weak spot. It didn't die. That boss is evil...

I hated the ACTUAL final boss in the bouncer. I spent all the time going through, maxing all my characters out and then I was expecting to waste the final boss. Nope, not only does he acheive S-Rank max stats, but he also gains another form. I must've spent a total of 10 hours replaying that boss fight before I finally beat him! And the crappy ally AI in the game didn't help either.

What!? He was a pussy! I raped him with Kou in like 3 minutes.

Very early in the thread (Pages 2-4?), I read a bunch of comments on how hard Dr. Wily was in Mega Man 4. Let me tell you how many tries that bastard took.

Three. :lol:

Well, not his last form. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell to do, then another few to actually do it right. Asshat.

But he wasnt the hardest boss ever. No way.

Oh the WORST boss ever would have to be that damn ball in PONG. How in the hell were you suppoed to beat that thing. No matter how mush you hit it it always bounced back.

Oh and that damned Playsation 2 logo when you boot up your PS2.It never gave you enough time to beat up that thing. It would ALWAYS run away.

Silly comments are needed when topics exceed 50 pages. They spice things up.

2 cents-In

Amakusa wasn't actually that bad, if you had the guts to look like a fool and hit him a few times and wait for the time out. ^^; Nothing beats Samurai Spirits 2's last boss though. I can't believe I forgot to mention her. Man, SNK loves to make its bosses painfully hard. I can't wait to see what monstrousity they make for their version of Arcade SNK vs Capcom.

Heh, Shin M.Biakuochi Goenizerogill. With raging demon, M.Bison's speed and supers, Goenitz's regular moves and power, Gill's ability to ressurect, Zero's cheapness, and Shin. Sounds like fun.

Yeeesh, I forgot about her. God she was an ass clown. Hows about friggin CyberAkuma Or Onslaught. They were dam near impossible for me until I ACTUALLY started figuring out when to attack.

But M.Bison.....Whoa. You know how much I hated the battle in Street Fighter Alpha 3 when you do the mission mode. After you clear U.S.A which you think is the final stage.....WRONG.

No, you go to that silly little island where you get REAMED by the 2 M.Bison dramatic battle. That Psycho Crusher was INSANE!!! It took me like 3 months to beat it with friggin Sakura.

Very early in the thread (Pages 2-4?), I read a bunch of comments on how hard Dr. Wily was in Mega Man 4. Let me tell you how many tries that bastard took.

Three. :lol:

Well, not his last form. Took me a minute to figure out what the hell to do, then another few to actually do it right. Asshat.

But he wasnt the hardest boss ever. No way.

Asshat. Rofl :D

Man you all are such hardcore gamers... dont you have a life? :twisted::P

Makes me feel like a total n00b altho I have been playing since the days of c64 and nes :)

I think the hardest boss I ever fought(and remember) was the two badass weapons in FF7... the one in the sea and the one in the dessert..

So I just gots me some Super Punch-Out and I'm going crazy. My adreneline is pumping and my hands are shaking.

I didn't see me some Super Punch-Out anywhere in this list (but an old man's memory is fuzzy) so I'm going to bring some.

Hoy Quarlow. I know he's not technically a boss, but goddamn is this guy hard. I can't knock him down. He's just too fast. I've seen his moves, I've even tried to study the telegraphers, but I just can't get it down.

Not once have I beat this guy. Not when I was a kid, not last year, and not after two days of owning my own cart.

And I shiver with fear just thinking about the Bruisers.

Hardest Boss eva......MegaMan X3

THE GOD DAMNED CRAWFISH!!!!!

I swore that till the day I die, I will hunt him down and make him pay!!! I will feast on the flesh of the living!!!

Actual hardest boss would probably have to be Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia. Great game, but Dhaos beat my ass a whole lot.