All Time Hardest Boss

The Coop

only 1 boss in mp gave me a hard time. ridley was a slight pain cuz i was playing without ANY help but he only killed me a few times. what really got me was thardus on hard mode. on easy i got him the first try but it took me 4 sessions at 2 hours each to kill that bastard on hard mode. and i dont know why. now im entering the phazon mines on hard and dont really care bout omega cuz he only kinda pwn3d me the first time. now hes gonna really pwon me but i dont care. im not gonna play it for a while cuz i just recently got addicted to lord of destruction online after a much needed ram upgrade.

[/rambling]

but you only have to fight him if you steal from the music man.

kinda like in chrono trigger. sometimes theyll even take you to "the trial".

talk about ripping a game off

Yeah, once RIAA casts "Metallica lawsuit" level 99, there isn't much for a main charecter to do, except flee the World Map, or use every last ounce of gold to summon "Ultimate Lawer level 99."

One of the hardest bosses I've faced in the games I've played would have to be the PS2 version of Ultimate 9-ball in Armored Core 2: Another Age... >_< I lost track of how long it took me to beat him for the first time... Even the normal 9-ball was hard, but this was just ridiculous, especially because he wasn't anywhere near that hard originally, in Armored Core: Master of Arena... (PSX) And I had trouble enough trying to do it with Plus/overweight, it's completely horror for me with a normal AC...

Of course, others I talk to say he wasn't that hard, so I aparrently just suck. >_<

Have you ever played KaaZaa? That RIAA guy is incredibly powerful and it strikes when you least expect it.

LOL...

The most difficult boss I've ever played against would be the SA-X from Metroid Fusion. However, I'm not talking about when you battle her right before the end of the game...I'm talking about when you have to run get past her in Sector 2, after you turn on the auxilary power...sheesh, she's annoying (and I have fairly lousy aim with the missles, which could explain a lot...^_^). If you want to know who I feel was the most difficult boss that I actually battled and not just ran from, I would probably say Dark Link from Zelda 2.

NONE !!! I use a GAMESHARK !!!!!!!!! :lol:

You know, I won a car race once? I raced a supercharged Mazda Millenia against an old Saturn, and I won!

It just doesn't matter, until you use your unaided strength.

However, I am willing to make exceptions with guys that are programmed to be 100% unbeatable. Then cheating becomes fair.

The most difficult boss I've ever played against would be the SA-X from Metroid Fusion. However, I'm not talking about when you battle her right before the end of the game...I'm talking about when you have to run get past her in Sector 2, after you turn on the auxilary power...sheesh, she's annoying (and I have fairly lousy aim with the missles, which could explain a lot...^_^). If you want to know who I feel was the most difficult boss that I actually battled and not just ran from, I would probably say Dark Link from Zelda 2.

Aahh... 8O I forgot about Zelda II... That game is hard... O_o After quite a while of playing, I finally managed to get to the Great Palace... took a quick look at that, and haven't played it since... o_O I keep thinking about it, but I know I'll die... >_< and I'll get that annoying 8-bit shadow of Ganon mocking me... >_<

*screams profanity at TV*

>_>

<_<

As result, I haven't even gotten to see what Dark Link looks like yet...

NONE !!! I use a GAMESHARK !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Pfft. Wimp. :P

Actually, I have a couple older Gamesharks that I use now and then, just for the heck of it, but I don't use it to pass things I'm stuck on... It doesn't really feel like beating it if I cheat at it...

Although I will use it if I do something incredibly STUPID, like deleted my fully loaded (in cars and cash) Gran Turismo game save... >_< I've done that with both GT1 and GT3, and I'm not about to do all that work again to get everything back... So I use the GS to buy my cars back... (still having to earn the lisences and trophies...) *kicks self for stupidity*

I have found a new hatred... one which I thought I couldn't actually possess.

Ever played a lovely game called Guilty Gear X? No? Don't. Unless you want to be filled with rage, don't play this game. The final three bosses are absolutely THE cheapest sonsabitches you will ever have the misfortune of coming across.

Some ass named Testament, some dude with his eyes wrapped up, and an S&M demon chick named Dizzy await you for fights 8, 9 and 10, and they use the cheapest tactics. Three hit combos that will take two-thirds of your bar off. Ground attacks that knock you out of the air. Attacks that constantly get used and keep you at least half a screen away from your opponent 90% of the time. Special attacks that they seem to be able to pull off while they're in THE MIDDLE OF DOING A DIFFERENT MOVE!!!!!! You can't jump in, cuz you get hit. You can't stop blocking, because you get hit. You can't just stand and block, because their hits still do noticable damage even when blocked. Shoa Kahn wasn't as big a shit as these three characters.

Rugal in the KoF series could learn a few things from GGX's cheap pricks it calls bosses.

Yeah, once RIAA casts "Metallica lawsuit" level 99, there isn't much for a main charecter to do, except flee the World Map, or use every last ounce of gold to summon "Ultimate Lawer level 99."

johnny cochrine, i choose you!

Serious Mr. Karate from SvC Chaos, Onslaught from MvC 1, Omega Rugal in KOF 2k2, Cyber Akuma from X-men Vs. Street Fighter, and Zoda in Startropic 2: Zoda's revenge, damn, just damn. And even though its not a boss, Story Mode in F-Zero GX

Pfft! i got nothing to worry about, because I'm not 12 years old! :P

Im not sure if this has already been said yet but the hardest boss ive ever played was the Ruby Weapon from Final Fantasy VII. I mean Sephiroth is childsplay compared to this guy i mean it takes mabey 12+ rounds of the Nights of the Round summon. Not to mention all your party practicaly has too be equiped with master mime, counter, final attack, as well as all the other essentials materia but a while earlyer today i beat this monstrosity and it took me over half an hour. All my party was alive at the end as well (though i started with two of them dead) :D Now THAT is one tuff boss to chew on.

I have found a new hatred... one which I thought I couldn't actually possess.

Ever played a lovely game called Guilty Gear X? No? Don't. Unless you want to be filled with rage, don't play this game. The final three bosses are absolutely THE cheapest sonsabitches you will ever have the misfortune of coming across.

Some ass named Testament, some dude with his eyes wrapped up, and an S&M demon chick named Dizzy await you for fights 8, 9 and 10, and they use the cheapest tactics. Three hit combos that will take two-thirds of your bar off. Ground attacks that knock you out of the air. Attacks that constantly get used and keep you at least half a screen away from your opponent 90% of the time. Special attacks that they seem to be able to pull off while they're in THE MIDDLE OF DOING A DIFFERENT MOVE!!!!!! You can't jump in, cuz you get hit. You can't stop blocking, because you get hit. You can't just stand and block, because their hits still do noticable damage even when blocked. Shoa Kahn wasn't as big a shit as these three characters.

Rugal in the KoF series could learn a few things from GGX's cheap pricks it calls bosses.

P+K+S+HS. QCF, QCF+HS.

DESTROYED.

(I'm not sure what this "dude with his eyes wrapped up" is you're talking about, though...)