All Time Hardest Boss

The Coop

Serious Sam. A series known for it's boss battles that you have to fight through hundreds of little beasties to encounter said bosses. And true to form, I found another one.

In Serious Sam: Next Encounter, the second boss that you have to fight is basically a three headed worm. It starts out simple enough, with two heads going and back and forth with you. One head shoots spiked drills that stick in the ground and explode, while the other shoots lasers at you with two cannons. Once you start doing some damage, then things change a bit.

A third head arrives. This one's a dragon-like head and it shoots triple fireballs at you. Now God help you if one of those fireballs hits you, because it does quite a chunk of damage to you, fast, as you burn. Now after you've battled that for a while, the other two heads come back... but now the laser head uses on cannon with a long stream of shots. Now the first two heads and the dragon-like head go back and forth with you for a while. If you survive a bit longer, all three heads start attacking you, with the dragon-like head firing a long stream of fire that covers a pretty good sized area.

While all this is going on, there are large holes in the floor that should you fall in one, you die instantly in the lava below. Then you get start all over again. The battle with the three heads is hard enough, but the insta-death floor holes make it almost frustrating, as things get chaotic while you try to pay attention to where you are, where the drill spikes are, where the lasers are, and where the fire's headed.

Yeah. Definitely a tough boss... much tougher than the final one that's for sure.

I really really hate Queen Iselia from Star Ocean 2. I had to try at least thirty times before I could beat her.

Wiegraf made me want to cry...until I leveled a little :D I was level 20 at the time, really for Wiegraf when you play for the first time .

Legend of Mana a PS game for those who dont no it ... you know when u beat the game u have a new book on ur bookshelf and then ur ask a couple of questions and if u answer it in a certain way all the monsters jump to lvl 99 which makes the game almost impossible to beat!!

The ghosts in Pac Man

Judges..........?

**drum roll**

*Ding!*

That answer is acceptable for 1600 !

And now for our Double Jeopardy response....

At the end of World Tour Mode, you are confronted by not one, but TWO Shin M. Bisons....

...What is Street Fighter Alpha 3 for Dreamcast ?!?

Man, I've read up to around page 25.

Here are some of my characters.

Almost any boss I've fought in Devil May Cry.

The Weapons in FFVII (I only actually attempted Ruby once, and that was years ago, and I didn't even prepare for it, nor do I really care to beat them.)

Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts - The problem with me and him is when he starts casting Sin Harvest, and I mis-time my attack, and instantly sends me down to critical.

One of the creatures from FFX's battle arena - he's the guy who has the attack convergance. He's one of the creatures that seriously annoyed me, besides the Jumbo Flan. That battle took awhile since I had to contantly switch people and heal and prepare for its attack.

Some Bosses that were mentioned but I beat/wasn't to happy with.

FFIX - This is going to sound odd, but I found Ozma to be a dissapointment. The thing is, after losing to him twice (without really preparing), I decided to go out of my way to prepare for him (lv to 99 and such). At around 70, I decided to see where I stand with him. I had Zidaine with Thievery at around 8000, Freya with a decent Dragon Lance, Aramant, and Vivi.

I beat him in 10 minutes, if that. He didn't cast curse once, and he used Meteor once (killed my party, but had auto live with auto-regan)

FFVIII - Omega Weapon. However, I did the Gllgamesh trick and used Squall, Zell, and Irvin. Here's the thing, I beat him at LEVEL 7 (Which means no Lionheart for me). (I beat the entire game without leveling up).

FFX - Nemesis/Omega God. After the struggle just to make it to him, he's a completely joke.

Skies of Arcadia - Rameriz final battle. ...It's a shame that he wasn't all that strong.

There are others, but till next time...

HOW IN GODS NAME DID U BEAT FF8 WITH OUT LEVELING UP... THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! unless u have no life

Man, I've read up to around page 25.

Here are some of my characters.

Almost any boss I've fought in Devil May Cry.

The Weapons in FFVII (I only actually attempted Ruby once, and that was years ago, and I didn't even prepare for it, nor do I really care to beat them.)

Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts - The problem with me and him is when he starts casting Sin Harvest, and I mis-time my attack, and instantly sends me down to critical.

One of the creatures from FFX's battle arena - he's the guy who has the attack convergance. He's one of the creatures that seriously annoyed me, besides the Jumbo Flan. That battle took awhile since I had to contantly switch people and heal and prepare for its attack.

Some Bosses that were mentioned but I beat/wasn't to happy with.

FFIX - This is going to sound odd, but I found Ozma to be a dissapointment. The thing is, after losing to him twice (without really preparing), I decided to go out of my way to prepare for him (lv to 99 and such). At around 70, I decided to see where I stand with him. I had Zidaine with Thievery at around 8000, Freya with a decent Dragon Lance, Aramant, and Vivi.

I beat him in 10 minutes, if that. He didn't cast curse once, and he used Meteor once (killed my party, but had auto live with auto-regan)

FFVIII - Omega Weapon. However, I did the Gllgamesh trick and used Squall, Zell, and Irvin. Here's the thing, I beat him at LEVEL 7 (Which means no Lionheart for me). (I beat the entire game without leveling up).

FFX - Nemesis/Omega God. After the struggle just to make it to him, he's a completely joke.

Skies of Arcadia - Rameriz final battle. ...It's a shame that he wasn't all that strong.

There are others, but till next time...

HOW IN GODS NAME DID U BEAT FF8 WITH OUT LEVELING UP... THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!! unless u have no life

Strange...I can tell you were "attempting" to quote Anti-freeze, but it didn't work right. :? Oh well. Your message is clear. Hey by the way, shouldn't you be chasing Pac-man in a maze, somewhere? :)

theres 96 pages here, so forgive me if this has already been said. There is one boss that is indeed impossible.

Super Metroid. First time you fight ridley? he cannot be beaten! he just attacks you until your health warning starts beeping. then he throttles the space station.

If you want a boss that doesnt do something like that, bongo bongo from Ocrania of Time gave me a good whupping. again, forgive me if that has been said before.

And with all of these bosses, there are always those who have beaten them.

I beat ridley and Bongo first tries :lol: ^^^^

now, bosses im sure others beat, yet i had trouble with, was the Arachnid Type boss in Metroid Fusion

- Sigma in Mega Man X BUT - I went through the game and got NO HEALTH pick ups. Pretty tough, but do Able

theres 96 pages here, so forgive me if this has already been said. There is one boss that is indeed impossible.

Super Metroid. First time you fight ridley? he cannot be beaten! he just attacks you until your health warning starts beeping. then he throttles the space station.

If you want a boss that doesnt do something like that, bongo bongo from Ocrania of Time gave me a good whupping. again, forgive me if that has been said before.

That was sorta staged there, SlyGlen. You CAN'T beat him until later in the game. He fights a little similar but there's acid at the bottom so be careful!

now, bosses im sure others beat, yet i had trouble with, was the Arachnid Type boss in Metroid Fusion

Yes, the arachnid thing was annoying as hell. But the other day I picked up my GBA and started playing Fusion again, and beat it third try. My other play throughs, it always took me forever. The SA-X, which I thought was hard, turned out to be pretty easy this time, and I actually beat the game.

I probably have already answered before, back when I was active in the forums, but I'll do it again. The hardest boss I've fought is probably Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts.

And with all of these bosses, there are always those who have beaten them.

I beat ridley and Bongo first tries :lol: ^^^^

- Sigma in Mega Man X BUT - I went through the game and got NO HEALTH pick ups. Pretty tough, but do Able

heheh, that arachnid was pretty easy for me as i recall, were just good in different areas. i was talking about the first ridley encounter, theres no way you couldve beaten that one first try, or any try. but as Shen Long pointed out, we can throttle him in Norfair.