All Time Hardest Boss

The Coop

ok, the all time hardest boss? easy. Sorry if this has already been menioned, but I really can't be bothered going through 140+ pages of replies.

There is a game called Slime Volleyball. If you havent played it, go here:

http://oneslime.net/

The final boss is this evil flashing slime that is faster than you, and always screws you over. Then when you finally beat it......you have to play it again. This time without making a single mistake, as now instead of having to beat you six times, and vice-versa, it only needs to beat you once, but you have to beat it the full six times.

Most. Annoying. Boss. Ever.

SotC #16. I spent a good three hours yesterday trying to get him in under 9:30. Won't go into detail though because spoiling that game to anyone is a crime.

SPOILERS

I swear, I got lucky on time attack and found a shortcut at the first blast gates. After that, the only advice I can offer is to position yourself just barely touching the symbol on his head. He won't be able to shake you that way.

END SPOILERS

I guess I'll throw my lot in and declare the hardest boss I ever dealt with to be Robotnik from Sonic 2 & Knuckles. Now I know I can simply hit him when he plops down on the ground, but I've only ever done the fight when I was younger, and I was damned impatient after spending the (usually) afternoon on the game; so I'd get to him and take every risk I could to get just one more hit in.

Then it would happen. Knuckles would float through Robotnik and die. I can recall beating him once or twice, but it was so enraging that I almost never play Sonic 2 with Knuckles.

currently...Soul calibur III computer AI is kicking my ass -"-

Heh, nub.

not until I noticed that they never escape a grab... :lol:

seriously the game's AI is godly and stupid at the same time.

The best time to grab against the AI is when it is attacking, and you are not being hit by that attack. It does have some crazy abilities when it is just plain blocking, but it rarely breaks the throw if it is in action.

Heh, nub.

The best time to grab against the AI is when it is attacking, and you are not being hit by that attack. It does have some crazy abilities when it is just plain blocking, but it rarely breaks the throw if it is in action.

haha I know how to play the game. I played a bunch of SC2 and had bi-weekly get togethers with 5 other friends on a regular basis. It's just damn frustrating when you throw in a 5 hit combo with mixups and the AI blocks them all flawlessly, but doesn't escape a simple A+G grab o_O||| godly and stupid is right about SC3s AI.

Well, despite all the hating on FFX-2, I beat it last night and enjoyed it. For everyone who says it's too girly and other various whinings, get over it. Anyway, the game was fairly easy for the most part. No bosses ever gave me too much trouble, until I went into the Bevelle secret dungeon in Chapter Five.

This place is home to the nastiest creatures in the game. It's 100 floors with bosses on floors 20, 40, 60, 80, and two on floor 100. The first two bosses are easy, but the next two sport over 300,000 HP each and have attacks that do well over 9,999 points of damage to characters. However, with the Cat Nip accessory equipped you can down them in two rounds each without suffering much damage. The real pain comes at the last cloister.

You see, you're in this dungeon to find a man named Trema. All the while you've been tailing this one apparition who is with all the bosses. You meet him at cloister 100 and he turns into a big Ultima Weapon-looking thing called Paragon. Well, he only has 200,000 HP, so a Cat Nipped gunner can down him in two turns, one if you hit him enough and have two strong characters attack after that. You want to make this battle quick though, because he has REALLY powerful attacks and you want to be at full strength when the battle is over because you immediately go into the fight with Trema.

Trema...is one bad dude, to put it simply. He sports high HP too just like the other bosses in this place, but he has the whopping 999,999 HP! Still, that only means you have to get him with about 5-6 Trigger Happies with the Cat Nip, but that's the hard part. He is MUCH faster than everyone in your party, usually getting in two attacks before you have the chance to attack. He mainly uses physical attacks that combo a single character for 1500-4000 points of damage. After you take away about half of his hit points he starts busting out Meteor. If you have all three characters alive the damage is lessened, but the fewer characters you have, the harder it hits. It WILL kill just one character by herself, and could kill two if they have low HP. After that he goes back to beating on you for awhile. When he nears death, he breaks out Ultima, which does 9,999 damage to everyone. If you have the Break HP Limit in effect, this doesn't affect you, but I didn't. After trying MANY times to outlast him and beat him before he used Ultima (which never worked), I finally drained all his magic. Once I did that, and equipped my other two characters with an auto-protect accessory, he went down fairly easy.

Heh, nub.

haha I know how to play the game. I played a bunch of SC2 and had bi-weekly get togethers with 5 other friends on a regular basis. It's just damn frustrating when you throw in a 5 hit combo with mixups and the AI blocks them all flawlessly, but doesn't escape a simple A+G grab o_O||| godly and stupid is right about SC3s AI.

yeah...I admit sometimes the AI can mess me up good, but then I always come back and toss it's ass back to kingdom come. Ninja with sickle for the win.