All Time Hardest Boss

The Coop

Guilty Gear X2 - I-no

WTF, she doesn't die. Ever. On top of that, her special (which only the CPU can use) interrupts any combo you have her in, and she can take half your life bar in two hits.

Also, props to Zophar from Lunar 2. It took me like a week straight of attempts to finally take him out. I'm pretty sure that's more time I've ever spent on a boss from an RPG. (period)

Guilty Gear X2 - I-no

WTF, she doesn't die. Ever. On top of that, her special (which only the CPU can use) interrupts any combo you have her in, and she can take half your life bar in two hits.

You just suck at GGXX. Like every other person who complains about her.

The hardest boss I've ever come across would have to be either Omega Weapon or Shinryu from FF5. I say that only because I fought them once and died horribly... too ashamed to ever face them again. Any strategies?

You have obviously not met Gogo. But yes indeed, Omega is hard, VERY hard. Took awhile to realize that you could pass by him. I actually think I defeated Shinryu, but I don´t remember how. Maybe I was throwing coins. That´s how I defeated the Final Boss.

The hardest boss of all time in video game history was the last boss in Metal Gear for the NES. For the simple reason that Konami forgot to program him to die. Thats right, he litteraly can't die.

Same with the final boss in FarCry: Instincts if you're unlucky enough to experience the glitch. You can shoot/punch him for hours and he'll keep on coming at you like a tank. A tank with infinite ammunition and no character depth.

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing...

I managed to get thru Snake rattle n' roll when I was like 9 or 10.

One really fun game, still my favorite NES game.

Seiken Densetsu 3 isn't hard at all.

It's just bout getting best weapons,classes and some levels so the bosses don't spank you with their mean deathspell.

oh! the hardest boss?

Have yet to complete Super Mario RPG, Im stuck at the stupid axem-rangers.

I know there's a cheap way to beat Shinryuu from FFV, something involving some sort of rings that absorb it's water attacks and then having all dragoons in your party with powerful lances and jumping all the time. I never tried it. As for Omega Weapon...I'm not sure. I only fought it once and it beat me pretty soundly.

And I've also beaten the original Metal Gear. You must've done something wrong.

Have we come to a conclusion yet?

This thread is the hardest boss. It cannot die.

That's been said about 34 times.

Cannot you call that a conclusion? It got 34 votes!

As I have said before: This thread is historical.

My first post on OCR is in it.

::runs to first page to look at the date::

I didn´t realize this thread was so old.

Have we come to a conclusion yet?

This thread is the hardest boss. It cannot die.

That's been said about 34 times.

Cannot you call that a conclusion? It got 34 votes!

As I have said before: This thread is historical.

My first post on OCR is in it.

::runs to first page to look at the date::

I didn´t realize this thread was so old.

You can also see how long I lurked, and how long it took for me to go to unmod and call it home.

What about lavos Core from CT? that took hours cuz the stupid lavos bits kept on reviving lavos. :x:x

That´s was a peace of cake. But the hardest version of Lavos though, is when you fight him when that queen in the dark age awakens him. It has the strongest attack possible and that rain hurts alot. And about the core, yes, it´s irritating, but I think the left one was weak for physical attacks and the left one magic. Just keep kickin ass and you might eventually make it.

If not, go away and train.

You most likely cannot kill Lavos at the undersea palace unless you use New Game+

Ah dammit' date=' now I want to try.[/quote']

That´s the hardest boss in the game.

SPOILER

And in the beginning of the New Game+, you can touch a shining sparkle in one of Luca´s telepods, and you will then stand in front of Lavos, alone or with the girl depending if you walk in there before or after the girl has been teleported to the past.

You most likely cannot kill Lavos at the undersea palace unless you use New Game+

Ah dammit' date=' now I want to try.[/quote']

That´s the hardest boss in the game.

SPOILER

And in the beginning of the New Game+, you can touch a shining sparkle in one of Luca´s telepods, and you will then stand in front of Lavos, alone or with the girl depending if you walk in there before or after the girl has been teleported to the past.

Dude, in New Game +, I have soloed Lavos.

In an actual game, killing Lavos in undersea palace, with little equipment...

gotta be hard.