AVGN Adventures - Future Fuckballs 2010

JK FlipFlop

So, I made this midi file of the Future Fuckballs 2010 theme from AVGN Adventures a few months ago, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to add to it and possibly collaborate on some kind of remix of the theme. I use Mixcraft 7, which absolutely sucks for orchestral music, so if that's what you want to do, just go ahead and use my midi file. If you're looking to do anything else with it, hit me up. If you're good at writing lyrics, I'm willing to rap, sing or scream/growl. Whatever.

Also, a Newgrounds user made this out of my midi file, but I can't convince her to get on this site and try to get it up here.

1 minute ago, Slimy said:

Oh do elaborate.

The midi instruments in Mixcraft just suck ass. I usually download VSTs for whatever kind of music I want to make (only free ones), but there doesn't seem to be anything for orchestral music, so I'm stuck with the default midi instruments in Mixcraft for that purpose. Other than that, it's pretty good and easy to use.

13 minutes ago, JK FlipFlop said:

The midi instruments in Mixcraft just suck ass. I usually download VSTs for whatever kind of music I want to make (only free ones), but there doesn't seem to be anything for orchestral music, so I'm stuck with the default midi instruments in Mixcraft for that purpose. Other than that, it's pretty good and easy to use.

Using that line of reasoning, a more accurate statement would be "all DAWs suck at orchestral music." [1]

References                 

1. My entire SoundCloud page.

37 minutes ago, Slimy said:

Using that line of reasoning, a more accurate statement would be "all DAWs suck at orchestral music." [1]

References                 

1. My entire SoundCloud page.

Maybe you could point me to some free VSTs that do the trick? M- Theory doesn't like being used in Mixcraft :/