Remix 11 - Rhythm Heaven

BlueJackG

No annoyance, but for the future could you link to the original song, I cant seem to find it. But even without the original to compare, the claps and the snare are really buried in here and the the whole track sounds like its being run through a low pass filter, except for the plucks that start at :45.  If you attach the Original you'll get more feedback, let's hear what you were remixing first. 

43 minutes ago, YoshiBlade said:

No annoyance, but for the future could you link to the original song, I cant seem to find it. But even without the original to compare, the claps and the snare are really buried in here and the the whole track sounds like its being run through a low pass filter, except for the plucks that start at :45.  If you attach the Original you'll get more feedback, let's hear what you were remixing first. 

Added the original song in the first post.

I wanted the track to be deep, maybe I overdid it. Like if you where listening to a song underwater or something, idk.