Remake Heaven - Remixes and Remakes [EVERY MONDAY]

eluukkanen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Listen this new Remastered Factorial Town Day theme from Digimon World 1.

Digimon World had a level that was interesting in many ways. So close to the File City, yet you only entered it later while playing the game. It was the Factorial Town. Digimon there were going by theme of technology. It was unsettling place with full of machine, sewers, factories and digimon like Andromon and Mumemon. Memorable part of it also was the music. I added tentomon to the thumbnail as it fits with factory environment.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy fantasy village music, remix from Final Fantasy. Town remake by eluukkanen.

In Final Fantasy 1 every town has a very calming and welcoming peaceful theme made by Nobuo Uematsu. Melody is very sweet and calming. Adventurers can talk to citizens, go to shops and rest before going to another dungeon. I made so that the Final Fantasy 1 Town music in this remake still has the feel, but is upgraded to new high quality instruments.

• 3 weeks later...

Music From Mardek 2 OST Remastered! Memory with brand new instruments.

Now we need to start making music for Mardek 2 OST. Music from Tobias Cornwall’s (Pseudolonewolf) excellent flash game series. Memory is like a summarization of past Mardek theme music into one. It works like a TV-series showing what happened last time. Memory reminds gamers of mardek game what happened. Theme has sad atmosphere. I wanted add more violin elements to make it even more clear.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...