JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future - Rubber Soul's theme

ClutchRoadagain

Here's a link to the song I'm requesting.

Spoiler

I've been searching high and low throughout the internet for a while for Heritage remixes, and much to my disappointment, I couldn't find any- at all. Though I'm not very surprised, considering how much this game and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fell under the radar during the late 90's and early 2000's in North America due copyright problems surrounding many of the franchise's characters and their names (a perfect example being Vanilla Ice), resulting this (soon-to-be) 30 year-old franchise having a rocky transition to American shores up until very recently.

Anyways, enough about me talking about the franchise's ill-fated attempt to make an impression on America in the late 90's, let's talk about my request instead.

Now, in Heritage there's a secret character that I've loved playing as in the time I've had to play this game, his name is Rubber Soul (the video I linked contains his theme and visual appearance), basically he's super broken and I love to play as him. Plus his theme is one of my top 5 favorites in this game (falling in at about number 4), so I am quite eager to see what end result could come of requesting this remix, should someone choose to pick up my request, of course.

On 9/11/2016 at 9:02 AM, Ronald Poe said:

Thanks to the reboot that began a few years back, I'm a big Jojo fan. It's an amazing anime/manga and I actually have an old copy of that game (still haven't beaten Dio yet). What are the other 3 themes? 

I might remix this one.

My Top 5 favorite themes in Heritage are as follows (I've revised the list since making this post), I've linked all the themes (excluding Rubber Soul's) just in case people want to give them a listen. Also, if you wanna take up the task, that would be cool. Take your time and any approach you want with the request!