F-Zero X: Sector A (Drivin through on max) Hard Rock Remix

MatzinoMusic

Hi guys, i want to share my newest Project with you. Its a Remix of the F-Zero X Series for the Nintendo 64! Its my absolutely favorite theme of this game, and i'm very proud on this Remix.
I think this Project is finished in my opinion, but i'm very interested, on critique and Reviews from other Users. Hopefully you enjoy it and give me a bit of Feedback guys! 

My Remix

Original Version:

Greetings Matzino 8)

This is more of a remake then a remix, but it sure sounds good.

I like the tone set by this. It's a little bottom-heavy on the EQ, but I don't think that's a problem in this case - I like that boomy drive and the lead with a tad more reverb and a tad less volume is quite effective, IMO.

However, it's a loop and becomes repetitive quickly. I think what this is missing is a screamin' lead guitar solo at 1:34 and an epic ending of some sort...

1 hour ago, The Nikanoru said:

This is more of a remake then a remix, but it sure sounds good.

I like the tone set by this. It's a little bottom-heavy on the EQ, but I don't think that's a problem in this case - I like that boomy drive and the lead with a tad more reverb and a tad less volume is quite effective, IMO.

However, it's a loop and becomes repetitive quickly. I think what this is missing is a screamin' lead guitar solo at 1:34 and an epic ending of some sort...

Yeah!  You're right, the Remix haven't so much new elements at all, but my Vision of this Remix was not so far away from the Original. I find the Original sounds a bit to soft. So it was my ambition, to generate a more punchy and bigger sounds in my Remix (that's a reason for the heavy bottom EQ).

I editing a lot of the Drumloops and my Remix is a bit faster. So in the end, its not so wrong to tell it a Remake or remastered or something ;).

I find the Idea with the screaming Guitar at 1:34 pretty cool. In the Future, i want to try, to flow in more own Ideas in the future, for a bit variation and in this way, more Remix feeling. But anyway, thanks alot for your positively Feedback!

Greetings Matzino