Majora's Mask

Pi_R_Squared

Why are there no mixes for this game? WHY, are there no mixes, for this game?!?

What is wrong with you people? So much good music! The Happy Mask man, Oath to Order, all of it! I, personally, can say I am dissapointed in the OCR community for not having done anything yet. What are you waiting for? GO!!! GO MIX!!!

ed]Why are there no mixes for this game? WHY, are there no mixes, for this game?!?

What is wrong with you people? So much good music! The Happy Mask man, Oath to Order, all of it! I, personally, can say I am dissapointed in the OCR community for not having done anything yet. What are you waiting for? GO!!! GO MIX!!!

why? because 3/4 of the music in Mujora's Mask is at least derivative of, if not exactly the same as the music from Ocarina of Time.

ed]Why are there no mixes for this game? WHY, are there no mixes, for this game?!?

why? because 3/4 of the music in Mujora's Mask is at least derivative of, if not exactly the same as the music from Ocarina of Time.

That's a rather large exaggeration. Sure, you've got the tracks that weren't changed at all (Windmill Song) and the reprisal of the Zelda theme for the overworld, but the majority of the soundtrack is new material. Good stuff in there too.

In any case, one (finally) passed the panel. Can't make out the source mixed, but it's there.

Check with VGMix. I have about three Song of Healing remixes. Also, if you like Oath to Order, look for the orchestra version. Now that kicked some serious ass. You can download it from some zelda fan site. I can't remeber which, but I'm sure if you googled it, you'd get some results.

ed]Yes, I have heard the orchestral version, which is absolutely beautiful. But... how am I supposed to check VGMix? Is there a databank of all the mixes they have somewhere? Because as far as I know, I can't get any of them till they're back up in january...

The ones I got were from the temp forum. just look through there. One or two should be within the first few pages.

• 3 weeks later...

Take McVaffe's Crystalline Caverns for example.

I was going to make a thread to request the Healing song since I was just hearing the remake of it on Twilight Princess. But since this is here....SONG OF HEALING GO

It's really simple. So simple that even I can probably make it sound good if I tried. I will try eventually probably.

I can't recall any mixes of it at all, whether good or bad. Maybe I downloaded some VGMix version which got erased from my mind from me not liking it or something.