Some Kurzweil Rumour Impulses

APZX

Since I went to the effort for some other folks I thought why not share the love? Also, I have no idea where to post this and this subforum seems the most appropriate. 

To start Kurzweil Music Systems is a company that I'm sure quite a few of you have heard of, but I doubt all around here have. Well in the early 2000s the company released a couple of FX boxes, and one of them was Rumour, which is basically a reverb machine, but it does have your typical FX except that it is really good at reverb. Some folks showed some interest in getting a some impulses of the unit. So, I spent some time away from doing my remix for Odai (sorry :-() and selected 35 reverbs from the unit and sampled them. Quite a few of these sound fantastic on drums, others are just nice big lush reverbs, others are strange, and one was selected purely for its name. Hopefully, they have some use for some folks around these parts. I know I'm always on the hunt for more reverbs. 

Just for the fun here are some my more liked ones and what I like to use them on. 

005 - Small Wood Booth: Drums. It adds just a touch of air and space to them. 

034 - In the Studio: If darken the reverb just a little bit, it really adds a wonderful sense of warm space to the sound regardless of the source. 

043 - Classical Chamber: Strings, Piano, Pads, and Vocals. It just has this right amount of tail to it.

050 - Real Niceverb: Works on pretty much anything. 

068 - My Dreamy 481!: This is a pretty dark reverb and works well on sources that you want to emphasize their midrange components. Really really good on pads. 

093 - Dreamverb: This is like the last one except richer.

133 - Lazerwaves: This is part delay, part reverb, part crazy. Just try it. 

Just a small selection of the 35. Hopefully, someone finds a use for them because I love the way the Rumour sounds. Snag 'em here.