Donkey Kong Country 2

Dix Princesse

If you make a DKC2 project make sure it has pretty strict quality control. Have people send previous work to make sure they're good enough or something. If there's a DKC2 project it'd better be godly... it's one of my favorite OSTs.

I remember two or three DKC 2 projects starting right after KiC but they all died.

Good luck!

I think, even from just having a project for a few months, that isn't even done yet, I have enough experience to have an idea of where to go with this thing. Dix, if you really are interested in making this thing work, I could definitely be your co-coordinator.

I'm on several times a day, and could help you with whatever questions you have, besides going off and doing what's needed, like PMs, or whatever.

What do you think? I can start whenever you think is a good time.

:? ... Wow, supporters already. Well, if this is going to work, there are a few steps to take. First, find the tracklist, including all the levels, maybe a bonus stage, any general, re-occurring music, whatever...

If you need quality mixers, I would also recommend contacting EVERY mixer that was on Kong in Concert, save Protricity. What exactly happened to him, anyway? I've heard a few different things. Mostly, being slapped with a permanent ban on several sites. But I do have to say, "Minecart Misadventure" blows my mind.

After that, contact any mixers that are your favorite. Go listen to about 100 mixes (Seriously), all from different mixers, and shave it down to about 20. But, keep the list, in case you get any rejections. Contact who you think are those best artists, and pray for a response.

After all that, make a new thread here in ReQuests, but contact me first. In fact, contact me anyway, just to discuss the thing.

If you make a DKC2 project make sure it has pretty strict quality control. Have people send previous work to make sure they're good enough or something. If there's a DKC2 project it'd better be godly... it's one of my favorite OSTs.

I remember two or three DKC 2 projects starting right after KiC but they all died.

Good luck!

Definitely needs to be strictly quality controlled. It deserves to be on par with Kong in Koncert.

Definitely needs to be strictly quality controlled. It deserves to be on par with Kong in Koncert.

Why would anyone expect anything else? On par? No... Better! Thats what every current project should be aspiring to. Better than all the others, added together. No one hopes for a project thats worse then another one.

maybe you should not be starting a remix project on a whim like this, especially since you're already running one. do you even have a concept for this project besides "remix the whole thing"? is it gonna be kong in concert pt 2, are remixers from the last one gonna be involved, is it gonna be something completely original, etc.