My "Rival Schools" cover

Negative 5cott

Hi there, folks!

I made a post a couple of weeks ago about me posting about "Song Suites" and mentioned in particular that i had my mind set on doing a short "Rival Schools: United By Fate" song suite. The funny thing about when i first posted this song on my personal Facebook account for friends to listen too before it went public, The Director of Rival Schools had a interview published where he expressed interest in making Rival Schools 3! RIVAL SCHOOLS 3?!? Make it happen, Capcom. #RivalSchools3

While this is still a work in progress (No drums right now, weird feedback from Piano that has to get cut down somehow, ideas about a potential solo guitar to go along with what's played on piano in the first part to make it more authentic to the original, Etc.)-- I still feel like this is a solid rendition of "On The Rooftops Of Taiyo High" and "Reconciliation" from Project Justice. 

Any form of input is valuable to me, as i am using these OST song covers to improve myself as a musician that can play multiple instruments along with mixing/production stuff.

While i did not -exactly- have Rival Schools in my PS1 collection as a kid (Tekken 3 was there instead ;)), The Marvel Vs. Capcom Air Combos/Mechanics/OST all captured my heart as soon as i first started playing and i was convinced that this game was a underrated classic...Which it is. Enjoy!