OCR03430 - Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island "A Long Way Home"

Liontamer

I have been listening and downloading songs from this site for over 7 years now. This song is what prompted me to register for an account. It gave me actual goosebumps in the first 20 seconds. A glorious addition and probably now on my top 5 out of 1000+ remixes I have heard. Great job! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a smashing song, and quite unexpected.

I -barely- remember this song...  But I'm glad you liked the song so much and did this remix, because it's really really great.  It's a different take song on the song, but yet I feel it still evoking the same memories I had when I played this gem of a game.

Great job, and nice style.  :]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Man, everything about this remix is absolutely perfect. From the light build-up where Noel blended glassy, shiny ivories with mellow, soothing synts to the purely genius usage of in-game sfx (1:48 gives me goosebumps every time, dang!) evry little thing, every detail shines here. I can't help but smile whenever this song plays in my music player. The sources are already gems, but this approach takes them to the whole new level. Mad props for this track!