OverClocked ReMix Design ?'s and Issues

Liontamer

When you go to the remix's page, and try to join the thread by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, you get this message:

With the error code " Error code: 2F173/H".

Of course, by the time someone reads this, it will have fixed itself because that's how things work for me. I point it out, it starts waorking fine whenever somone else looks at it, and then I look like I'm making things up. Thanks, internet.

• Liontamer locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi I've been a fan of ocremix since 2000.

EDIT: I do not visit the website very often but when I do I like to talk about videogames and their music and remixes in the forums etc.

I have noticed that the website connection is not secure. Is there any reason that a website that requires passwords does not have a secure connection?

@dfcentre Perhaps I can help you:

1. We don't really require passwords - user accounts allow participation on the forums, control of artist profile options, and will eventually be required for submissions, but simply browsing the site and downloading mixes can be done without an account.
  2. We DO have an SSL certificate, and we HAVE enabled the option in our forum software so that when you log on, it's via SSL. It redirects back out of SSL after the login has occurred, but the credentials are sent encrypted. See attached screenshot; you can also see this via logging out and back in - the password is posted via HTTPS.

Capture.PNG

• Liontamer changed the title to OC ReMix connection not secure?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've noticed some of the mascot images in the top right-hand corner cover the user dropdown menu, making is so when I click the user menu, I go to the mascot page instead of accessing the user menu thing. (Really frustrating!)

I have photos I can share, but I can't figure out how to add them directly into a post. Is that possible?

No need to do that; we know about this one. I don't know the timetable on when universal search will be available (I saw a prototype of it way back and it looked great), but that should also address the overlap from some of the mascots with the search bar and user dropdown. @djpretzel can correct me if I'm wrong though.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the download of the latest OC Remix (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse "On Fire" by timaeus222), the filename of the mp3 download from all three mirrors have a minor mistake in the filename. For example this mirror ( http://ocr.blueblue.fr/files/music/remixes/Shantae_and_the_Pirate's_Curse_Revenge_On_Fire_OC_ReMix.mp3 ) has an extra word in it (Revenge) but the metadata of the track does not have this word in the title.

Edited by BurnedKirby
link enclosed more than the intended text

1 hour ago, BurnedKirby said:

For the download of the latest OC Remix (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse "On Fire" by timaeus222), the filename of the mp3 download from all three mirrors have a minor mistake in the filename. For example this mirror ( http://ocr.blueblue.fr/files/music/remixes/Shantae_and_the_Pirate's_Curse_Revenge_On_Fire_OC_ReMix.mp3 ) has an extra word in it (Revenge) but the metadata of the track does not have this word in the title.

Thanks! Should be fixed within the next hour.

• 2 weeks later...