Lylat System CLEAR: A Star Fox Tribute Album

The Nikanoru

1 minute ago, Jorito said:

I vaguely recall promising to look at maybe doing a track. I am unfamiliar with Star Fox, so you might need to hit me up with some suggestions:) 

You know, you seem familiar to me. Have we worked together on something before...?:) 

Hey, Jorito! Got something I think you'll like - I'll PM you with some ideas later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, all! Another anti-necrotic post - I remain not dead and we are moving ahead, if a bit more slow and ponderous than everyone would like.

Just a short announcement: I took some time today to post some updates to the page header - two months later than I meant to, but there you are:

• Updated thread track list to current. Still waiting on a few folks to confirm things with me, but it's fairly accurate to now
  • I have now limited open claims to three tracks. We are still accepting remixers, but at this point in the project, they should be finished or near finished if you would like to submit.
  • New FINAL project deadline! 

Oh, and one other thing for today:

• Narratives are on hold until I can finalize the track list. I admit I haven't done much on this in the last two months, but I'll be working on this over the next couple of weeks and hopefully will have a better answer on what is happening here for the next update.

That's all for now. I just wanted to get something posted while I had some time, but there is more to come .. did you notice the TBAs on certain positions? Stay tuned! :)

4 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

Hello, all! Another anti-necrotic post - I remain not dead and we are moving ahead, if a bit more slow and ponderous than everyone would like.

Just a short announcement: I took some time today to post some updates to the page header - two months later than I meant to, but there you are:

• Updated thread track list to current. Still waiting on a few folks to confirm things with me, but it's fairly accurate to now
  • I have now limited open claims to three tracks. We are still accepting remixers, but at this point in the project, they should be finished or near finished if you would like to submit.
  • New FINAL project deadline! 

Oh, and one other thing for today:

• Narratives are on hold until I can finalize the track list. I admit I haven't done much on this in the last two months, but I'll be working on this over the next couple of weeks and hopefully will have a better answer on what is happening here for the next update.

That's all for now. I just wanted to get something posted while I had some time, but there is more to come .. did you notice the TBAs on certain positions? Stay tuned! :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Lylat System CLEAR: A Star Fox Tribute Album
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys. So after over half of year of inactivity, it's pretty clear that the lack of interest in this project has brought it to a complete stand still. Not only that, but it seems Nika has disappeared from the face of the earth, which leaves me a little worried to be honest.

I'm just gonna write here to say that if you've got a song on this project that you would rather not leave hanging, I don't think anyone will hate you if you submit it. Unfortunately, that wouldn't be a lot of tracks, seeing as most of what we have are WIP's and artist who no longer seem interested in working on them.

I'd like some confirmation from @djpretzel or @Liontamer to know if this seems like the best step forward. I'd hate for the few artists who do have finished tracks to have to hold on to them, but without Nika's vision, and without interest in the project (lots of artists not getting back to us), I don't think this is going to go anywhere.
I'm stepping out on this project as well. I'd like to work something else.

I would say that someone could technically revamp this whole thing, and start fresh with the tracks we have (Maybe like an EP or something?), but of course this is not my decision, but rather the artists who have the WIP's sent in. I wouldn't mind fixing up my track as well and sending it in. Don't even mind re-doing the whole thing, considering my production skills have increased dramatically over the past year.

I'll wait for a response from the admins, but I feel like they're pretty much going to say the same thing. But, they may have better ideas.

EDIT: I want to say this is NOT a final decision. Again I'd like to know what DJ or LT think before anything rash is decided.

Edited by ad.mixx