WIP Goodbye from FFXII

illustrationism

why did you zip it if its just one file? Anyway, voice is a little to high on the bass, highhat sounds like pure shit (either get a wav on the internet or kill it completely), strings are nice put a little overpowering, the voice could be clearer, like the bass guitar, I never heard the original but this is good. sounds like something from broadway I would work on this if i was you.

Ps how is final fantasy 12?

Hey.

I zipped it because I've disallowed hotlinking of MP3 files on my server. I still have to work out the different kinks (such as equalizing and mastering the song). I put compression on the instruments and percussion and now they sound like sh!t so I may take it off, IF I'm going to do anything with it at all. I forgot that I posted it here, which usually isn't a good sign for a song. Heh...

Also, I don't know; I've never played FFXII. Thanks for the feedback though.

Small update... I put the wrong version of the piece in the old zip file, but that doesn't matter because I have a new one.

Goodbye from FFXII

I think I put a little too much power in the percussion at some points, but oh well. Heh.

EDIT: After listening to this again at a reasonable time, I can tell that I've overused a few things...