MEETUP: New York City, NY Meetup '06 - Pics on Pages 30 And 32-34!

Bahamut

Have a good one lads, I'll be back in March :) Cant wait! This time I'll be seeing the Manhattan/Brooklyn bridges, the ONE thing I missed last time.

I'll also be bringing a charger for my iPod, something I forgot before - nothing like listening to Illmatic while wandering about central park :)

I'm back home. Anyway, here are some pictures. A lot of them are blurry though just because people tend to move around a lot during meet ups (I guess... I don't know, this was my first one). Maybe I should have increased the shutter speed or put it on shutter priority instead of auto...

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

Hey guys, 2:40am right now, still hanging out over here - just wanted to say that we popped into Nintendo World briefly and they played the following ReMixes...

Star Salzman - Duck Tales - Duck Blur

Disco Dan - Mega Man 3 - Snakeman Get Down!

Dr. Fruitcake - Super Mario Bros - Mario's TropicalParadise

AmIEvil - Castlevania - Castlemania

Mazedude - Ice Climbers - Snow Cone Heaven

aneurysm - Mega Man 2 - CrashedMen

aneurysm - Super Mario World - TheDarkReachesofSMW

Mazedude - A Boy and His Blob - Cyborg Blobby

Apparently several of the employees are OCR fans and have a few hundred ReMixes that they play in rotation. How cool is that?

just got home. I played a MASSIVE prank on zircon.

i hid a bunch of his sample libraries in somebody's suitcase... and I took all of the food out of his fridge and put it on the countertops... oh yeah and threw his sheet music on the floor... oh and walked in on him and pixie in bed lol

That's what you get for fucking with me and mine. You fucking kicked me off the panel with NO RESPECT and treated my man Dave Harris like garbage...

Paybacks a bitch. I renamed a bunch of files on your computer.. have fun undoing the damage.

So in other words people... try not to piss me off.. and if you DO... don't invite to your house.

just got home. I played a MASSIVE prank on zircon.

i hid a bunch of his sample libraries in somebody's suitcase... and I took all of the food out of his fridge and put it on the countertops... oh yeah and threw his sheet music on the floor... oh and walked in on him and pixie in bed lol

That's what you get for fucking with me and mine. You fucking kicked me off the panel with NO RESPECT and treated my man Dave Harris like garbage...

Paybacks a bitch. I renamed a bunch of files on your computer.. have fun undoing the damage.

So in other words people... try not to piss me off.. and if you DO... don't invite to your house.

dayum....

remind me never to piss of shnub...