MEETUP: New York City, NY Meetup '06 - Pics on Pages 30 And 32-34!

Bahamut

DUDES. I registered just to say: Thanks so much for making me feel welcome, really enjoyed seeing you all. Except Taucer, I was so looking forward to running my fingers through his flaxen hair, but NOPE, BUZZED. I needed to unwind badly, and this hit the spot.

Just conquered the terrifying mountain of work I had to do, and I'm gonna sleep for like 18 hours.

See some (most?) of you mofos at Magfest!@!@*! OH GOD SIX DAYS????

-OMGVIRT

p.s. TOUUUCAN SAYUM!!

Oh man... I feel like such an ass.. who would think JACOB KAUFMAN WOULD BE MORE MATURE THAN ME!! OMG HE MET MY DAD AND STUFF

Jake is such a typical jew man... guilting me into apologizing.

I'm sorry Zircon, lets be friends.. I didn't steal anything or delete any files.

JACOB KAUFMAN RULES AND BUSTATUNEZ IS THE MOST ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH EVER TO SPEND LIKE FUCKING 30 MINUTES ON THE PHONE WITH JULIAN SOULE WTF!!!!

I should mention... big bad bustatunez was too afraid to play us his new stuff!

Zircon.. I'm just messing with you man okay?

No hard feelings.. see you at magfest.

Hey jake guess what.... I've been actively leaking track 5 from FX3...sorry bud.. gotta spread the love around

I can't just play tricks on Zircon! That wouldn't be fair now would it I WARNED YOU NOT TO SHOW ME THE STUFF MAN!

Anybody who wants an awesome new Jacob Kaufman piece.. shoot me a PM and I'll decide if you're worthy.

Okay, sorry it's taken this long for me to post all my pics. The after-meetup meetup didn't end until just a little while ago, and I had to resize everything for the forums. Enjoy! :D

Virt from VGMix came!

01.jpg

Nice work, NYC '06! Clockwise from top left: DJ Bren, With Friend, Pi_R_[]ed, Shnabubula, José the Bronx Rican, (violin guy that wasn't actually part of the meetup, Bahamut, Atma Weapon, DrumUltimA, Jiggles McPuff, zircon, DarkeSword, Geoffrey Taucer, bustatunez, V Remedyz, Katsurugi, Mark, Virt, and pixietricks.

02.jpg

People grabbing some pizza at a local joint.

03.jpg

Om nom nom!

04.jpg

bustatunez has a transparent arm. DarkeSword, Katsurugi, Atma Weapon, and Captain Huge look on in wonderment. (Doesn't everyone look funny here?)

05.jpg

Pi_R_[]ed and Mark play some video game tunes in Manny's.

06.jpg

Nintendo world! AHHHH, they were playing OC ReMixes the entire time we were there!

07.jpg

Geoffrey Taucer, Atma Weapon, pixietricks, zircon, and bustatunez in a daze.

08.jpg

Katsurugi: "What?"

09.jpg

Pi_R_[]ed, DJ Bren, and Taucer in Nintendo World.

10.jpg

Barnes and Noble! Virt, bustatunez, Taucer, and zircon... with the Remixer's Bible.

11.jpg

Jiggles McPuff shares a little something with busta, who is a pregnant kangaroo, apparently.

12.jpg

"Tell us a story, pixietricks!" Bahamut, Virt, José, and DarkeSword sitting in the children's section.

13.jpg

Oh yeah, speaking of pregnancy... DrumUltimA is expecting.

14.jpg

Haha! I captured the moment everyone turned to look at the security guard who decided to kick us out of our cozy spot.

15.jpg

On OCR, even waiting for an elevator can be highly eventful.

16.jpg

Waiting to be seated in Little Italy.

17.jpg

Such happy folk!

18.jpg

Dinnar! Everyone but Taucer in this pic... and the few people who left early or came late.

19.jpg

DrumUltimA, Shnabubula, and Virt.

20.jpg

The breadstick staff was my doing. (Man, that place sucked...)

21.jpg

At zircon's house! José, V Remedyz, With Friend, Bahamut, Jiggles, Taucer, and DrumUltimA go about their geeky business.

22.jpg

Yup!

23.jpg

The next morning. What dramatic sunlight, eh?

24.jpg

bustatunez curls up by the three with a hearty piece of literature.

25.jpg

Nintendo Monopoly! Bahamut bought this the night before, at (gasp) Nintendo World.

26.jpg

zircon and Bahamut strategize.

27.jpg

Oh, what fun!

28.jpg

Pixie makes Yoshi roll the die. (Oh yeah, and she won, btw!)

29.jpg

We forgot to mention my favorite part of the whole night; Leaving me behind at Nintendo World, so I get to freak out for I-don't-know-how-long, while you guys have fun in B&N... How long did it take you guys to notice, anyway? I'm sure someone must be thinking "Hey, wasn't that annoying kid tagging along? What happened to him?"

And just a few more, to show how bad I go in pictures. Thanks alot :wink: . After just looking at those pictures, I realize how bad I need a haircut...

ed]We forgot to mention my favorite part of the whole night; Leaving me behind at Nintendo World, so I get to freak out for I-don't-know-how-long, while you guys have fun in B&N... How long did it take you guys to notice, anyway? I'm sure someone must be thinking "Hey, wasn't that annoying kid tagging along? What happened to him?"

Haha, sorry about that. It didn't take us that long to notice you weren't there, but then Bren said he remembered seeing you in Barnes & Noble, so we spent a lot of time searching there.