MEETUP: New York City, NY Meetup '06 - Pics on Pages 30 And 32-34!

Bahamut

I had to wait for the transition, but it's my turn now...

I was sore all over Saturday morning.

Things went reasonably well, except at the restaurant; our misfortune. Hung out at zircon's, I enjoyed all the keyboarding and guitaring, we had plenty of laughs at the expense of Twilight Princess.

Good breakfast, I took a train too late and had to head right to work. "Exhausted" is an understatement.

Through laziness and HP's horrible battery issues, my collection of pics is limited. 4 at a time huh? This'll be an adventure:

ocnyc06-pizza-01.jpg

By the way, the 99 cent slice booth was excellent. This place, though, made a good hangout.

ocnyc06-pizza-kat-pi.jpg

Kats and Pi.

ocnyc06-virg.jpg

Virgin Megastore. I picked up a new Incognito CD and The Simpsons Season 9.

ocnyc06-manny-pixie.jpg

At Manny's. Someone took a Jill pill; innat adorable?

ocnyc06-nin-rob.jpg

Remember that R.O.B. crap?

ocnyc06-rock-tree.jpg

Rockerfeller, THE tree (in the middle). We should've found time to get closer and take more pics.

ocnyc06-rock-santa-chip.jpg

Still at *voice of Sean Connery* the Rock. Here, we have Santa Claus and what looks like his younger, more rebellious brother Chip.

ocnyc06-bn-01.jpg

Barnes and Noble. It's zircon from Mount Sinai again, but this time Jake started puckering.

ocnyc06-bn-02.jpg

While pix set up her cam, the rest of us chilled...

ocnyc06-bn-03.jpg

...not expecting that doing what everyone else do here would get us asked to vacate.

ocnyc06-grand-bren.jpg

Back at Grand Central, and seeyas to folks not coming to Pleasantville, including Bren.

ocnyc06-metro.jpg

Finally, waiting for the Metro-North. My cam's right at the floor with a timer on, hoping other travelers don't walk in front of it or kick it.

That's all. MAGFest, y'a-a-a-a-alll!!

EDIT: Just one note: this new forum allows changing the number of posts on each page, and I always prefer the absolute maximum (in here, 40 posts per page). So, at my end, all the other pics are on page 8, and the ones I just gave are page 9.

JACOB KAUFMAN RULES AND BUSTATUNEZ IS THE MOST ARROGANT SON OF A BITCH EVER TO SPEND LIKE FUCKING 30 MINUTES ON THE PHONE WITH JULIAN SOULE WTF!!!!

I should mention... big bad bustatunez was too afraid to play us his new stuff!

Why all the busta-haet?! WHERES THE LOVE?!?!

WHERES THE LOVE... FOR TOUCAN SAYUM!?!??!!?

(speaking of which, do we have any photos of that?? I feel like it needs documentation)

awesome meetups ftw :)

• 1 month later...