Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Thats just given me an awesome idea. A Haunter playing electric guitar. If poink evercomes back that should totally be on the inside sleeve art or something, that image is hilarious.

Actually, that just gave me an idea. I don't think anyone has done Pokemon Tower yet. Pokemon Tower, in case you didn't know, is where in RBY/FRLG, you have to enter a tower that is a graveyard for dead pokemon. The music was kind of unusual, and since that was also where you first met Gastly and Haunter... maybe a spooky, disorienting sort of electic guitar thing would work. That or Okuribi Mountian (aka, Mount Pyre) from RSE. There's also a theme for another section of it, The Outer Wall.

How do I know the music so well? I have all of it on my computer. :D

Poinko did a bunch of pokeon drawings up, and they were great. He said that we coulduse them for the project. But he hasn't been around for a long time. No replies to email or PMs leaves me thinking that he has either died in some sort of combine accident, or he's lost access to the internet (jail? Military service? Marriage?).

The music was kind of unusual, and since that was also where you first met Gastly and Haunter... maybe a spooky, disorienting sort of electic guitar thing would work. That or Okuribi Mountian (aka, Mount Pyre) from RSE. There's also a theme for another section of it, The Outer Wall.

How do I know the music so well? I have all of it on my computer. :D

I did actually take a look at that song a while back and was considering it. I could do a derranged version of that. Anyone know where i can get some theramin samples :D?

Awesome, finally a revival of this awesome project.

Firstly, I really hope Sephfire gets going with his awesome old remix since I remember it kicked some serious ass, and secondly, since you still seem to need remixes/people, and I've been damn bored lately, I'll see if I can come up with something good.

My FL-ing has been quite dead lately tho, but hopefully it will be revived too :)

Awesome, finally a revival of this awesome project.

Firstly, I really hope Sephfire gets going with his awesome old remix since I remember it kicked some serious ass, and secondly, since you still seem to need remixes/people, and I've been damn bored lately, I'll see if I can come up with something good.

My FL-ing has been quite dead lately tho, but hopefully it will be revived too :)

it'd be better if you give us a sample of your work before you work hard at getting something together and we don't want it.

Well, the point is actually that I won't really count on getting in, haha. And well, as long as I'm not officially in you won't spank me over and over til' I've finished it :oops: And lastly, err, I'm not that good that I would count on getting in anyway, but like, if I come up with anything good before the deadline's here I might post it :).

Anyways, got this piece of art I made some months ago, and sorry for bad hosting:

http://download.yousendit.com/9A9FC0212C0BF9F0

Uh, and yeah, that ones an original. Haven't completed any remix unfortunately :x

just a suggestion but since potential remixers have like 100+ tracks to choose from, i dont know if they want to sift through all of them just to pick out one song. (especially if they haven't played the pokemon games)

maybe there could be some sort of list of popular songs so they have an easier time picking out a track?

Is it too late to join? If not, can I do one of the elete four themes? It's been a while since I've played that game, I'll have to get my gameboy out.

Anyway, can I be in?

Show us what you can do and possibly.

If you've got any exsisting work you think is pretty good to show us or you could make a small demo for the track you like and we'll see from there.

OK so apprently we're in GD now. Yays.

I was just gonna say the prophet seems to have submitted his viridian vibe track without notice, cheeky thing. gl with judgin (like your sexy saxaphone needs lucks).

dude, i submitted it ages ago. it's gonna sit on there, like the *project* songs that have already been accepted.

Just for future reference, when your thread gets moved to General Discussion, it would be nice to have some sort of warning, as I had a slight panic-attack when it disappeared.

Anyways...

I'm glad that we now get the chance to attract more attention to this project. Getting people to even consider a pokemon remix, let alone an entire project, has been an uphill battle. Hopefully, this will change that.

Poinko did a bunch of pokeon drawings up, and they were great. He said that we coulduse them for the project. But he hasn't been around for a long time. No replies to email or PMs leaves me thinking that he has either died in some sort of combine accident, or he's lost access to the internet (jail? Military service? Marriage?).

Try none of the above :P

My iBook died a cruel and untimely death a few months back and I never got around to filling out my bookmarks list on the new comp. So I kinda... well, forgot about the project... :oops:

I never received any messages from you which leads me to believe that my accounts are either still tied to my old email address, or messageboard haet poinko.

Now that I know for sure the project is still being worked on, I'll make myself more available :D

And Doulifeé, them's some damn fine sigs.