The Damned

Uh................guys?

Forum?

Wtf?

Disappeared?

Redirected to kyeu.com or something.

Not good.

Apparently the domain has expired as of Nov. 8th

And just when this project was picking up speed again...

it's happened before. worse comes to worse, we'll host it off of some tripod account.

where the hell did gag go, anyways? i never see him around.

OK, looks like we lost our forum. And with that, the various songs that were conveniently linked there. Hopefully, we will have it back sometime, but until then, I suggest that any updates or WIPs be linked in a PM to myself and Prof of Meph. That way, we can take a listen to it and then share it among our project group. That way, no one gets to hear it before the release.

Well, I haven't heard back from GAG. Without him, I don't know what we are going to do with the forum. If we don't hear from him by the end of the month, I guess we'll take you up on your offer, Fusion2004. Don't get started just yet, because I don't want you to go through any trouble if we can get the old one back up first.

Jaroban, when you have something ready, PM me a link for that remix. I have to hear what you got going. Backup vocals? Pokemon? I'm a little worried, and a little aroused.

Well, I haven't heard back from GAG. Without him, I don't know what we are going to do with the forum. If we don't hear from him by the end of the month, I guess we'll take you up on your offer, Fusion2004. Don't get started just yet, because I don't want you to go through any trouble if we can get the old one back up first.

Jaroban, when you have something ready, PM me a link for that remix. I have to hear what you got going. Backup vocals? Pokemon? I'm a little worried, and a little aroused.

... Oh like, Prophet already told me to do it and I already set everything up and PM'ed him the info earlier today. O_o

Alright, I have my "audition" ready. I took your advice and started working on the bike theme from R/B. Currently also working on the Gym theme, but I'm not near anything audible yet.

Anyway, let me know if I'm in or not.

Happy Cycling

Note: I heard that I began recording a fraction too late. Just ignore it, as it's just my mistake.