Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Pu_freak: hrm, i love your arrangement ideas, but the final thing has huge timing issues, far too quirky in general. I am pretty sure its under the bar in that respect.

I am however going to suggest that you should definately arrange a full solo piano piece for this track, as that would give you have rubatic (thats a word, honest) freedom. Or on the other hand you could perhaps arrange it for someone else to produce.

I do really like your arrangement though. Wait and see what the damned and the prophet think.

Merry meet,

Oh geez... I've been so busy...

I haven't look into the project boards yet or read the previous posts to this thread.

Can someone clue me in to due dates, available sources and such?

I guess I'm expecting a direct link to all this.

And I can recall letting someone (I don't know who!) know that I would be doing other sources other than the wildpokemon theme... Will that still fly?

Thanks much.

Blessed be ^_^

Merry meet,

Oh geez... I've been so busy...

I haven't look into the project boards yet or read the previous posts to this thread.

Can someone clue me in to due dates, available sources and such?

I guess I'm expecting a direct link to all this.

And I can recall letting someone (I don't know who!) know that I would be doing other sources other than the wildpokemon theme... Will that still fly?

Thanks much.

Blessed be ^_^

http://kyeu.info/poke/forums/index.php

That's the project forum. You still have an account there, so just log back in and you're ready to go. You still going to do that remix you posted here?

There's a cut-off date of November 30th. That's when everyone who isn't active gets cut, and they are no longer in the project. You can still make it, just as long as you have something to show that you're still going to participate (too many people just up and disappeared).

And you can do more than one song, now. Prof of Meph is doing two as are a few others. And we have sexy project sigs now, thanks to our artist. Check the first page of this thread for details.

Merry meet,

Hmm, Well, I have a slight problem with my access to the internet right now. Upon that, I'll be moving in a couple of days back to my home town. But surely when the movement is done, there should not be any problems.

So, how would I show my "active-ness." or will my word saying "I am" is enough?

Blessed be.

#edit#

Also, heh, is there a way were my user password for the forums could be reseted? I mean, there's a good chance i'll get my password, it's just I already tried 5 times and there's a 30 minute wait between. I have a list of 13 possibe passwords. 9 are left.