Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Just a quick question, since there are technically two Gym Leader Battle Themes for Kanto(one in Red, Blue and Yellow, and the remake in Gold, Silver, and Crystal), how are you guys going to do that? Merge the versions together?

Also, I'm interested in doing either the Trainer Battle for G/S or the Rival Battle for G/S(I'm actually working on a guitar arrangement for the Trainer Battle Theme).

(I'll post a sample of what I have so far soon)

Just so you know, a Trainer Battle remix for G/S is already 100% complete arrangement wise and into the production stages. I'm not sure whether there will be duplicate remixes of the same track on this project, that's not for me to say.

Oh, I guess I can't do that one then(it's kind of silly to have two remixes of the same song in my opinion, and everyone else probably thinks so, too)

Maybe I'll do the Rival Battle Theme from G/S, or the Team Rocket Battle Theme from G/S...one of them...

Just a quick question, since there are technically two Gym Leader Battle Themes for Kanto(one in Red, Blue and Yellow, and the remake in Gold, Silver, and Crystal), how are you guys going to do that? Merge the versions together?

Also, I'm interested in doing either the Trainer Battle for G/S or the Rival Battle for G/S(I'm actually working on a guitar arrangement for the Trainer Battle Theme).

(I'll post a sample of what I have so far soon)

Hey there, glad to see your taking an interest.

I'm the remixer doing the Gym Leader Battle theme and I've pretty much finished it, but its only of the Red/Blue/Yellow versions. We're not doing all the tracks (by a long shot) and so I would say its fairly unlikely that the other gym leader battle theme will be remixed at all.

I'm playing on an *actual* gameboy this time, no roms for me, so I can't give you pix. I was catching an eggsecute and i couldn't find any (wtf?), then along came this random pinsir. I threw a ball for laughs and caught it, I didn't even want it until I got it.

i've caught three doing that. like, i don't even want the things anymore, and i keep catching them.

WIPS!

Can I help in any way?

I may not be able to do music, or work flash (stupid tweening, I wanna kill it!)

But I'm sure I could be used somehow...

I guess I could help with the website a bit, I could use it as a grade for my web design class!

I realize theres nothing to do right now but you can contact me at

haqujywabenirony@tempomail.fr

(this e-mail address will expire in a month... I love firefox)

if there is something that comes up..

Hey, any last minute spots open? I'll take any song (almost) and be done with it within a week. :)

I've been playing Pokémon since I was a kid and it brings back so many memories (mostly of kicking other peoples ass), so it would be wonderful if I could join this project.

PM me for a sample of my work, you will not be dissapointed.

Thanks in advance // Another Soundscape

These songs have been taken, and are in various states of awesomeness and completion:

Gym Leader Battle theme - Fishy

Team Rocket Hideout theme - tweek

GSC Rival Battle theme - Jaroban

GSC Trainer Battle theme - andyjayne

Viridian Forest theme - Cerrax

Hall of Fame theme - Fusion2004

Rune City (Sootopolis) theme - Cubed777

Viridian City theme - Prophet of Mephisto

Mount Moon theme - Cubed777

Burnt Tower theme - Cerrax

Everything else is either early wips that haven't been touched in some time, or from people that never replied after the Novemeber 30th cut-off.

Also, I have to re-update the list of everyone that is still involved in this project. I'll be doing the whole "email addresses and PMs to confirm" shit again.

arg..... lemme think.....

AndyJayne wants guitar for Faint, i started that, on its way

Jaroban isn't finished arrangement enough for me to start his stuff

Was it majeliss who wanted some guitar *maybe*, he hasn't said or replied yet, I'll give him a PM/Email.

And I've got another track of my own to do.

Holy crap... I'm gonna be on like 5 tracks... When will I stop whoring myself out.