Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Recently, someone from another site, who also is a member here, PMed me about use of the project music for said site.

I brought this to the attention of the staff, and after their comments and ponderings and whatnot, decided to reply not just to the person, but directly to the site in question. I figured that is this person was speaking on behalf of his site, I should just skip the middle man.

Anyway, short version, I politely turned down this request, because of some issues that were brought up during our discussion. Hopefully, there aren't any bad feelings between our two groups. I don't think there should be, but in case there are... well, there's not much I can do about that.

Any way. Carry on.

everyone on the project, make sure to read the post that i had in that thread...the post that didn't tell damned to punch them in the babymakers. the one that said what we should do to respond to their blatant and pathetic flaming of the project and, as they said it, 'the darned'.

Yeah, that's about right. There's still stuff to do, but it should be out around then.

EDIT: Also, Prophet of Mephisto and I are working on a joke remix rap song. Expect some poking fun at the cartoon, battle and player clichés, and maybe a few dick jokes.

Mostly dick jokes.

*sigh* not funny...

not funny @ all...

Hey guys, i'm tryin to hop on the band wagon if its not too late, so here's a wip of a mix that i'm doing

www.myspace.com/rotibeatz

it's the one that says "sonic wip" and its an arrangement of speed highway at dawn from sonic adventure. i'm playing live keys on the synth, e-piano and vibes. you can check some of the other stuff i guess if you want, but thats the only remix i have up there. if you guys wanna hear more then let me know. thanks.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologize to DragonAvenger for deleting her project forum account. When you didn't get back to me after a few months, I pretty much forgot who you were, and when I saw you sign up, I asked if anyone knew who you were. Sadly, no one said they did, and I deleted it.

But then, almost immediately, someone else pointed out that you had expressed interest back at the begining of this very thread, and then I remembered who you were. Then someone else said that they were working with you on a remix. D'oh!

My bad, entirely. Sign up again, and I will personally activate your account.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologize to DragonAvenger for deleting her project forum account. When you didn't get back to me after a few months, I pretty much forgot who you were, and when I saw you sign up, I asked if anyone knew who you were. Sadly, no one said they did, and I deleted it.

But then, almost immediately, someone else pointed out that you had expressed interest back at the begining of this very thread, and then I remembered who you were. Then someone else said that they were working with you on a remix. D'oh!

Lol, I was wondering what happened there. No worries, we all have it happen sometimes!

damned, you faggot, I'M the one that activated it =)

everyone besides pu_freak, get mixing!

what ever happened to that andyjayne kid?