Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

i dunno, we need people to start mixing more instead of just posting constantly.

and with that (and the 3.5 gigs of samplefusion i dl'd yesterday morning) i want to do another mix. gimme a source tune that is something that i'll be able to work with, and we'll see what comes out. i prefer simple tunes that are melodically driven and that i can play with the chords a bit.

lol, basically, do my mix research for me.

OK. This week, I am leaving town to go on a course for my job. I'll be back each weekend, so I'm not completely gone.

By the time I'm done it, the project should be pretty damn close to being finished. Then I'll be free to put all my time into it.

So, keep working on everything, and I'll see you all on the weekend.

i think we all need to take a cue from chrono26 on this and start working on our older OR NEWER songs.

in this mood, i will remix any song that anyone tells me to do..in g/s or r/b/y. just link me to a midi and tell me where it happens, and i'll do it happily. i just don't want to research it.

You could pretty much do this entire project by yourself :razz:

Doesn't matter how serious you are, no one hears anything past the public WIPs until the whole thing is done. Unless your directly involved with the remixing or the artwork or something, no dice.

Sorry. We do appreciate your interest though. It shouldn't be *too* long now. We're got our first few finished tracks, and the others aren't too far behind.

The WIPs are attached to the boards, so you need to go to the forum. There's a link on page 1. The co-ordinators got annoyed at new members trying to nudge their way in and I think you need approval to see them now, so I can't garauntee you'll be able to get in.

As I said before, it doesn't matter how enthusiastic everyone is, how much you'd like to help or whatever. Leaking songs is what makes the project LESS of a surprise to you, and less of a treat. Therefore it's in YOUR best interests that we're not letting you hear a note. I hope you'll understand and stop asking, I've seen your name pop up before asking to hear stuff :P. Sorry.

we don't need any opinions on the mixes, we don't need any morons trying to hack their way into the system. please just stay out and we'll finish this project as soon as its finished.

trust me/us, we ALL want this project to finish. we'll get it done when it's done, and if we leak songs it just winds up making it not as good as it could be.