Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

This late in the process, this may be a moot point, but has anyone on the project heard Bouche's piano arrangment of Verdanturf? It's very beautiful, in my opinion, and I've always wanted to hear it done up professionally.

Of course I do not know the artist, so I'm inclined to ask around here.

The file is up at vgmusic.com.

Someone told me to come here to request something...

(see http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7813)

Can I request a remix on Ruins of Alph (the place where Unowns appear in gold/silver

any sort of specific style that you want?

EDIT - if you want a piano mix, there are a few pianists on the project. talk with them specifically.

we don't need any opinions on the mixes, we don't need any morons trying to hack their way into the system. please just stay out and we'll finish this project as soon as its finished.

trust me/us, we ALL want this project to finish. we'll get it done when it's done, and if we leak songs it just winds up making it not as good as it could be.

I dont plan to hack but i will check in every so often. i wont even bother registering. i only pop in as guest and see how they are working out. and as for the element of surprise i couldnt give a care less about it. Im not going to give opinion on the wips of you dont wanna hear it but i am going to at least peak from time to time to see how things are going.

anf if i dont like it i will say something like it or not...

I dont plan to hack but i will check in every so often. i wont even bother registering. i only pop in as guest and see how they are working out. and as for the element of surprise i couldnt give a care less about it. Im not going to give opinion on the wips of you dont wanna hear it but i am going to at least peak from time to time to see how things are going.

so you're not going to give your opinion if we dont want to hear it but you're going to let us know if you dont like it? oh ok, that makes perfect sense....how bout you do what you want, just don't post anything over here. thanks

as for the element of surprise i couldnt give a care less about it. Im not going to give opinion on the wips of you dont wanna hear it but i am going to at least peak from time to time to see how things are going.

I don't think you quite grasp the concept of an album project. You don't get to listen to "WIPs" from official albums, so why should you hear from us. Anything people heard when we made that forum public was a privalige, which we've taken away because it was getting annoying.

We've all put lots of hard work into this, and for some random guy to appear, ignore our warnings and then say he wont hesitate to say everything thats wrong with it is the PERFECT way to appreciate all our hard work.

Bottom line: Feel free to download the album when its out, and feel free to leave comments about what you like or don't like, but comments like the ones above, and ignoring everything we say is not the way to support a FREE, VOULENTARY ReMix album. We don't dedicate our free time to hearing crap for our efforts.

Is this project limited to just the main 2D RPGs? 'Cause I just thought- it'd be fun to hear a mix of Imakuni?'s theme from TCG. XD

that's a good point, i never considered the card game (which is a really fun game, actually, i got pretty good at it before i re-discovered side-scrollers) but we don't have any mixes from it.

djdarkmaster...please just go away. i really, really don't care who you are or what you 'offer' to the project, and i'll just block your damn IP if you keep trying to re-register. i generally block the IP of people who try to register anyways. so just go away and maybe i won't block your ip from the mirror sites eventually, also.

this project is'nt just for you, and as such your input doesn't matter. if you want to do a track and live up to your retarded dj name, then go ahead - i'm not going to blcok you just cause you're stupid. if your track gets accepted to the project, obviously you'll be allowed onto the forums. till then, go away. we're going to get like 50k downloads of all the songs as soon as we release them on some of the pkmn sites on teh intarweb anyways, so one person who's pissed and doesn't get them doesn't really matter in anyones perspective anyways.

that's a good point, i never considered the card game (which is a really fun game, actually, i got pretty good at it before i re-discovered side-scrollers) but we don't have any mixes from it.

Yeah, it's just the core Gameboy RPGs. If there was to be a giant, all-encompassing remix of any Pokémon game music, the tracklist would pretty much double.

And as for annoying people... shoo. Away with you. Don't ruin things for everyone else.