Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Hey guys, I see that you're in the final stretch, so I wanted to come by and say that there are a lot of people pulling for you! We can't wait to hear the final product, and we can't wait to see if we can use the tracks as BGM for our Pokemon battles at DigiPen. lol.

BTW, just my two cents, but that Jiggly demo was great. All else fails, you could use it as an interlude, like between discs or something.

--Jack Kieser

Hey guys, got some bad news.

My computer has died, so the little tweaks you wanted for the song aren't going to happen for a long while. I have to wait for them to get a new logic board and install it. I'm using a computer at my mom's house right now, so I won't be able to check the forums or respond to announcements and such very quickly.

Oh and definitely don't email me, because I can only reach my mail from my computer (which is currently dead). :(

Hey guys, got some bad news.

My computer has died, so the little tweaks you wanted for the song aren't going to happen for a long while. I have to wait for them to get a new logic board and install it. I'm using a computer at my mom's house right now, so I won't be able to check the forums or respond to announcements and such very quickly.

Oh and definitely don't email me, because I can only reach my mail from my computer (which is currently dead). :(

Oh wow... that sucks so much. But don't worry, you're covered for a while because you do such sexy work.