Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

• 3 weeks later...

Holy cow!

Teem Rockit, ftw!

Pretty cool ,it was one of my favorite songs from the original 3 games. I really can't wait for the final album.

Speaking of which,

Has anyone listened to "voices of the lifestream"?

I really liked it.

Yeah, good luck with the album, I'm looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I've been scrounging around on this site for Pokemon mixes for a long time a thought that people were just too cool to admit that they played Pokemon. Lo-and-behold I find that a project is in the mix! Wow...that's what I get for not ever touching the forums around here. I'm pumped to hear it! Are we looking at a matter of weeks or months still?

Aww man, that sucks, I was really hoping this project would at least get released this year but if there's another one coming before it that pretty much pushes it foward into somewhere early 2008. Oh well, not much that can be done about that I guess...

It goes sort of like this:

FF7 Project ---> Whoever is next (Tales, I think. They seem pretty close) ---> Us, most likely ---> Next project after that ---> Next project after that

WOuldn't it be more like:

FF7 Project ---> Radical Dreamers --> Tales ---> Us, most likely ---> Next project after that ---> Next project after that?

It's still a bit uncertain, with many project being so close to release... I don't know how far the Doom 2 one is, but they also seem pretty close.