Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Oh, I've been wanting to hear that. Joy!

Listened to TEEM.ROKIT...wishing for more, it sounds like it should be followed by something.

Got R/B/Y for a late birthday gift; now I have each from the first two series, plus LG, plus Pearl. *dance for joy* Now to find time to play em' all...

If you're interested in another mirror for direct download of the tracks (non-torrent), I should be able to provide you with a good, fast server and hopefully a good bit of exposure. I believe I sent you a PM a while back too; let me know if you're interested.

Uh... where's Poinko? We need more of your awesome arts, man. And why hasn't anyone been working on anything else, for that matter? There's a whole slew of remixes that have been sitting for a while now, and nothing has been done with them for a while. Either get them going and finish them, or tell me if you're even bothering with them anymore.

Oh, and who's working on the site again? I still want to discuss basic layout and shit.

Uh... where's Poinko? We need more of your awesome arts, man. And why hasn't anyone been working on anything else, for that matter? There's a whole slew of remixes that have been sitting for a while now, and nothing has been done with them for a while. Either get them going and finish them, or tell me if you're even bothering with them anymore.

Oh, and who's working on the site again? I still want to discuss basic layout and shit.

don't we email poinko when we need something?

stevo bortz is working on the site, and you can reach him at stevosoangry at gmail dot com. or whatever the pkmn site lists his email address or aim address as.

don't we email poinko when we need something?

stevo bortz is working on the site, and you can reach him at stevosoangry at gmail dot com. or whatever the pkmn site lists his email address or aim address as.

I've looked, and I don't have that guys address. Got it handy? PM me with it if you do.

And YES, we're still doing this, but some of us (including myself) are busy with christmas and school and stuff. Me? All three. Busy, busy, busy...

• 2 weeks later...