Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Chances are, it's because after a year and a half of work, they only have about 8 definitive tracks that are going to be on it, and they'll probably be released on-site here seperate because of a lack of team cohesion on the overall project. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

It's like the internet breeds an inability to see sarcasm, or something.

Quoted for truth. I can appreciate that these guys have lives away from their PCs, and they have bills and taxes to pay as well as the rest of us. Sarcasm's just better detected through a tone of voice, though in hindsight The Damned actually did sound sarcastic.

I could really use some sleep, I got like 5 hours in the last 72 for no reason whatsoever. :sleepdepriv:

Chances are, it's because after a year and a half of work, they only have about 8 definitive tracks that are going to be on it, and they'll probably be released on-site here seperate because of a lack of team cohesion on the overall project. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

this is remarkably true, considering that you've got nothing to do with the project forums or otherwise. and no, that's not sarcastic.

this is remarkably true, considering that you've got nothing to do with the project forums or otherwise. and no, that's not sarcastic.

For the tracks announced, I just read the first post (which was obviously recently updated if I'm right) and got info off there. For the lack of cohesion part, if you communicate with each other fairly often through the project forums, you wouldn't be asking on here how everybody's getting on with their tracks and stuff.

For being relatively new around here, it's amazing what you can (and in the case of earlier, can't) pick up just by being around and lurking. Anyway, I'm all right with waiting if it's going to be done properly. Perfection can't be rushed and all that jazz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without even going to where I think... nay, know this secret is going to be, I am already no longer at ease.

EDIT: Ok, Fishy, what is it? It's not where I thought it would be, so now I'm slightly more not at ease. And then I realized that I didn't think about what it was, and that pushed me right over to "afraid". What is it,and how much is it going to cost to have it not happen to me?

• 2 weeks later...

How's this?

It's coming along, most songs are done, and we need artwork and website stuff done. The people for that are doing their own things right now, so please wait.

It's coming out. It has too. Do you know how hard it is for the admins to add and remove those little titles from underneath our names? I asked. You don't want to know.