Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

• 4 weeks later...

i know i was quite surprised when i saw the first red track, TEEM.ROKIT last year and i thought why doesn't pokemon have more tracks here? i'm very happy to see this project. c'mon, if you've played any of the games, you know you're going to hear that music over and over, and hearing it in a new way is exciting. i can't wait to see the final results.

Yeah, so due to random MIAs and a few drop-outs, there are still some openings for remixers. Maybe I should make a new recruitment thread in General... I'll run it by some mods first, of course.

I know that The Damned is banned right now, but that doesn't mean that this project should die. I'm looking forward to seeing this project get completed, and I'm sure there are a lot of others out there as well, waiting on it. So what's going on guys? Think we could get this put together or what? Heck, I know you all know that I'm not with it musically, but if there's something I can do to help, let me know. PM me or something.

C'mon, let's go.

Would everyone still doing a remix for this project PLEASE PM ME?

I lost my lists of who's involved and doing what, and since there's been some MIAs and remixes have been left alone for some time now, I'm going to have to start weeding out dead remixes.

Also, this is an official re-recruitment request. If you want to remix for The Missingno Tracks, by all means, please PM me with a submission. I have a list of songs that you can choose from and source material for you to use.