Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

I had a quick look at the website and wanted to mention that I didn't like this post:

i do'nt want to use flac because no one's got the stupid program. one of the keys to soundtrack download is making sure that it's in a file format that is easy to use. even if we link to the flac site, it's still another step that'll turn off people.

just something simple. 160kbps is fine.

I can tell the difference between 160kbps CBR and lossless. After putting so much effort into a track, there's no reason to muffle it; it doesn't do it any justice. So if there's any indecision as to whether or not to include FLAC, there's my two bits.

I can't see how it would turn people off if they had a choice between MP3 and FLAC. It's just a few extra boxes to tick and untick in bittorrent.

Why 160kbps? Why not 192 or even 224?... Seems redundant to put together such a big project and then offer it in mediocre quality. Sure you don't want to use FLAC, that's understandable, but that doesn't mean you can't make use of MP3's higher quality bitrates.

Ouch. Don't give any to him.

;P I don't think redundant was the right word.

You guys have been getting a lot of flac for not giving us a release date, so there should be plenty of .FLAC to go around.

Ouch. Don't give any to him.

;P I don't think redundant was the right word.

You guys have been getting a lot of flac for not giving us a release date, so there should be plenty of .FLAC to go around.

Radiohead got away with the 160kbps In Rainbows because a physical release was to be expected. :P When you're supplying virtually the only copy, I just think it's a good idea to sacrifice saving a couple dozen megabytes for better quality tracks that will ultimately be more enjoyable

I like the pun :P