Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Also for those who are concerned about saving space, it would be valuable to learn to convert hi-fi audio to the format of your choice. That way, the musicians can present hi-fi music, audiophiles can get their cleaner tracks, and the casual listeners can have their efficient MP3's.

Ick. I go away for a few days and stuff happens.

OK, first, a release date. Due to some unfortunate MIAs fro some of the remixing staff, we had to reopen submissions to get a few more people in. They have to do their remixes, as well as the other remixers that have theirs in development. So a release date will be announced when it's ready to go.

As for the format and quality thing, those posts were from AGES ago. Seriously, like... eons ago. They are not relevant now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6. Can I do a remix? (Or: "Can I do a remix?")

YES! You can! It's easy! Just PM me with a submission of any remix you have. It doesn't have to be a Pokémon remix, but it does have to show your talent and style. Let us see, and more importantly, hear what you can do.

Is this information still valid? If so, where can a list of hitherto unclaimed source tunes be found?

cobaltstarfire has graciously colored up some of our artwork, and I have to say, I rather like it. He's willing to do all of our artwork, which is a big step towards the webpage, which in turn is one of the three big parts of the whole project.

char.png

That's just one of about a dozen or so of the pieces Poinko drew.

I think that this will work out great.

Wow, that's a great picture. Is there anywhere to see the rest, or can you say which Pokemon were drawn at least?

cobaltstarfire has graciously colored up some of our artwork ...

That's just one of about a dozen or so of the pieces Poinko drew.

You mean cobalt, right?