Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

No, those are the images that Poinko drew. Cobalt is coloring them. Rather well, I might add.

Sadly, I fear that we will have to forego the idea of custom pokemon artwork for everyone. We'll have to use the existing artwork as webpage and CD art, instead. Sorry, everyone. I know some of you liked the ones you picked.

If you guys really have your heart up for them I can try to make some just for fun. I can't guarantee they will be nifty like the ones Poinko did though, but it would be nice practice for me as an artist :) Just send a PM. (This is for people in this project only I don't expect anyone to take me up on that offer, but if anyone does...yeah).

I'm also a girl, just to set that strait. >.>;;

Wow, cobalt is that your real birthday in your profile? What a coincidence.

And sorry about getting the artists mixed up. This project's been through a lot over the last 3+ years...

i remember recording the bassline for my song in the library at my alma mater (it was on an old oxygen 32 midi controller) during the beginning of my sophomore year. damn, that was forever ago.

OOPS, my bad.

Like I know what gender people I've never met are...

If you can do it, fine. Custom pokes back on!

Yeah I know, I don't know who's male or female around here either, as far as I know most of you are androgynous automatons making or enjoying cool music and stuff..

It just bugs me a bit to be misgendered, I always feel bad like I'm lying by omission if I let people call me a he.

Also I can't guarantee I can do the custom pokeman, I'm going to finish the original work load first and then this custom business.

I'll post again about that after I finish inking/coloring what I currently have.

i remember recording the bassline for my song in the library at my alma mater (it was on an old oxygen 32 midi controller) during the beginning of my sophomore year. damn, that was forever ago.

Ah, I didn't know you were on the project the whole time. I remember the old project organizer wanting to make this a rap album lol. I sure do miss Majeliss and RTF though :(

Anyway, back on topic...

it's been over a year since my last post in this thread, which went something along the lines of "I can't wait to hear the remixes!"

so, what's the status of the project, guys? I think I heard something a few months back about the remixes being finished but the site still needed work... or that there are other projects scheduled to release before this one and you have to wait your turn... am I anywhere close? And do you have any predictions of when the remix album will actually come out?

it's been over a year since my last post in this thread, which went something along the lines of "I can't wait to hear the remixes!"

so, what's the status of the project, guys? I think I heard something a few months back about the remixes being finished but the site still needed work... or that there are other projects scheduled to release before this one and you have to wait your turn... am I anywhere close? And do you have any predictions of when the remix album will actually come out?

It still needs quite some work. I wouldn't expect it in the next 6 months

Actually, the biggest hold up now is the website and artwork. And cobaltstarfire is taking care of the artwork as we speak... So that leave about a half dozen remixes to be finished off and someone to design the page.

If we push it, we can be out for April-ish. But that would require being down by March-ish, leaving one month to set up said page, upload the album as needed, and wait for a spot in the album release schedule to open up.

So everyone that has a remix in Private or Public WIPs, get on it, you have four months. And again, we need someone to design the webpage. I've had people offer and then disappear when I contacted them, so I need someone that will actually stick around.

• 1 month later...
The website will follow the same basic structure and look of the other OCR project sites. Maybe people will stop PMing and emailing me asking "is this a real project?" when they see it.

Maybe I can quickly work on something, like a placeholder. Where would it be hosted? On my server?

So the template:

**big ass banner**
**horizontal navigation**
**content**
**footer** <= includes ocremix banner

We can discuss specifics over at our forums.