Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

I was thinking more in terms of "awesome" "rocking" "f*cking brilliant" and "lettuce", but I guess "interesting" will have to do for now

I prefer the rock/metal arrangements, but I often like even other genres (thanks to OCR), if they sounds good to my ears. I just need to listen the entire songs.

I really love Pokémon soundtrack and this project has the potential of all the missing Pokémon remixes that I was waiting for. Still, I don't want to expect too much, because I know that not all the remixers do my favourite styles of music, but I'm sure all of you will do your best.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I just realized that while we kind of hang out on the project forums a bit, I ahven't touched this thread in a while.

So, basically, we have 18 completed remixes, which quite a bit more than my original minimum number, and I love all of them.

We also have a lot of good artwork for the site and the CD cover. Thanks to our artists again.

The basic layout of the website is done, and the overall design is good. Mostly, it's just laying out the different parts and hosting it.

The final part of the whole thing is a release date. If Nintendo would get off their asses and post a release date for Heart Gold and Soul Silver in North America, we could release before it to cash in on the hype.

There. The reason why it's not out yet is Nintendo's fault. Blame them for everything.

Incredibly secret.

Except for any OCR judges that want to see what's going down... they can come in and rip everything apart.

Another Soundscape and Fishy are judges, and they got remixes... so why don't they tell everyone else about how awesome our stuff is?

Seriously, any and all judges are welcome to come by and see what we got so far. Comments, rant, destroy our souls... go for it. Just say so.

OK, I just realized that while we kind of hang out on the project forums a bit, I ahven't touched this thread in a while.

So, basically, we have 18 completed remixes, which quite a bit more than my original minimum number, and I love all of them.

We also have a lot of good artwork for the site and the CD cover. Thanks to our artists again.

The basic layout of the website is done, and the overall design is good. Mostly, it's just laying out the different parts and hosting it.

The final part of the whole thing is a release date. If Nintendo would get off their asses and post a release date for Heart Gold and Soul Silver in North America, we could release before it to cash in on the hype.

There. The reason why it's not out yet is Nintendo's fault. Blame them for everything.

So, basically, this is like 97% done and your waiting for Nintendo to release a date on Gold and Silver:?: Sweet.....

I thought everything was my fault?