Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Well if it helps, I can get you protodomes tracks and I got My Greatest Rival as well. I don't know if the artists have updated them since but I doubt it.

Rozo tells me he's going to get his in, Tweeks is on OCR so you can get that from there.

I know that people haven't forgotten about it, they just need a kick up the backside :P

Nope, sorry. I decided months ago that we're done with tracks. Even if a lot of tracks don't somehow make it to the album, we're still well over a dozen and a half tracks. That's more than a full CD, going by minutes.

Maybe if I want to do the sequel, "The Missingno Tracks: Special Pikablu Edition".

Yes, that's right; I already have a name picked out for a possible sequel. That's how hardcore I am.

Getting it now. Thank you.

EDIT: Wait, was this previously titled something else? Because I either have it with another name, or I never grabbed it from the project forums before. It doesn't match any of the other files I got from you.

Never had a working title, was just route 225 for ages.

I did call one version of it oh yeah tho, because of that intro.

We were going to call it growth, harden, string shot but I thought it would be inappropriate :P