Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

Nintendo sent us a Cease and Desist order, calling for the removal of all music and artwork containing, in part or in whole, any Pokémon

That's what we get for using ROMs to get the original songs to the project members...

Oh, wait, that's Serebii.net.

We're still waiting for a few people to get their little write-ups done, and one more remix to be handed in.

Nintendo sent us a Cease and Desist order, calling for the removal of all music and artwork containing, in part or in whole, any Pokémon

That's what we get for using ROMs to get the original songs to the project members...

You almost had me have an heart attack.

Ehrm, this is gonna sound ridiculous at this point, but there's a compression issue in one of my tracks, an issue that apparently arose during the post-wav edits. Not pointing any fingers here but it wasn't my fault. I'll see if I can up the levels or whatever was needed for the track myself, then upload an improved version.

Ehrm, this is gonna sound ridiculous at this point, but there's a compression issue in one of my tracks, an issue that apparently arose during the post-wav edits. Not pointing any fingers here but it wasn't my fault. I'll see if I can up the levels or whatever was needed for the track myself, then upload an improved version.

Shit. OK, get that to me when you can.

So, what's the status? The first post of this thread isn't really useful to be quite honest with you. ;P

I just found the website of this album, and looking at the artists page, I found some familiar names - this album is certainly promising, and note that I'm making one hell of an understatement!

It's been up for about a month or two, actually, hasn't it? I'm a bit fuzzy on how "close" measures up, timewise. :P

But I'm not nagging! I'm psyched to see a full album come out. I've been cruising these forums since the FFIV one was released and never saw the Donkey Kong one in development, so this is the first album I've followed on the forums to come out. It's a bit exciting, but I can still wait.

It's that the final cover art? I like it, though it feels too much anime related to be honest.

Anyway, I think that some references to the glitch nature of Missingno would be a nice addition (like numbers floating in the backgound).