Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

The Damned

The project director shouldn't troll the fans....too much.

Off the top of my head, here's what I can think of as wrapping soon or already wrapped:

* Teen Agent

* Mega Man X

* Sonic 1

* Pokemon

* Mega Man Grand Robat thingamajigger

* Zelda: Link's Awakening

* and possibly Super Mario 64 (but I have no idea of the status)

So, while you may not necessarily get it next WEEK, you probably won't have to wait more than about six months, but don't quote me on that. People know that this project is highly anticipated, and it will be out as soon as site staff can manage it.

OK, it's sad, but I have to do it. Brand New Day and Cycling With the Wind are going to have to be cut. For now. Maybe they will appear as some sort of secret download you can get later... kind of like a Mew.

That's right, I like to twist things to my advantage using game mechanics-based logic. Don't like it? TOO BAD.

Dammit, you're forcing us to use Gameshark to get the secret tracks.

Awesome job, guys. It took OC ReMix 7 years to get a Pokémon reMix on the site, and now a Pokémon project's about to be released. Awesome times, man. I feel like I can take on the entire Elite 4 with a Luvdisc.

The project director shouldn't troll the fans....too much.

Off the top of my head, here's what I can think of as wrapping soon or already wrapped:

* Teen Agent

* Mega Man X

* Sonic 1

* Pokemon

* Mega Man Grand Robat thingamajigger

* Zelda: Link's Awakening

* and possibly Super Mario 64 (but I have no idea of the status)

So, while you may not necessarily get it next WEEK, you probably won't have to wait more than about six months, but don't quote me on that. People know that this project is highly anticipated, and it will be out as soon as site staff can manage it.

As far as i'm aware, the only ones out of these which are at the same or higher level of completion as this are teen agent, mega man and links awakening. Sonic 1 still has a track or 2 to finish, mega man X is having a deadline pushed back, and super mairo 64 has a fair amount left from what I can tell. When any of the others are going to come out tho is anyones guess at this point afaik, but my guess is links awakening will probably be next.

When any of the others are going to come out tho is anyones guess at this point afaik, but my guess is links awakening will probably be next.

Awesome. Link's Awakening is one of my favorite games ever, and I've been following the remix project for a while.

EDIT: Hmmm, it's been two days since I told Liontamer it's been done, but no reply. I hope he hasn't fallen into a mineshaft or been attacked by crows. Neither one of those ends well, from my experience.

Awesome. Link's Awakening is one of my favorite games ever, and I've been following the remix project for a while.

EDIT: Hmmm, it's been two days since I told Liontamer it's been done, but no reply. I hope he hasn't fallen into a mineshaft or been attacked by crows. Neither one of those ends well, from my experience.

I'm sorry, but the bolded part made me laugh.

Still, I'm sure he's okay. Don't you know? Larry's invincible!

I shouldn't worry, if you sent it he's probably got it.

Also, as links awakening is my fav game of all time, so you can only imagine my excitement to it coming out. Only regret is not being on it myself - style restrictions >: (

Oh, I'm not. I was just thinking he was ignoring me or something.

Maybe he hates me.

I could understand why. I did kind of run over his entire family with an aircraft carrier. Long story short, they need to keep the keys to those things locked up better, because anyone can get a hold of them.

I did apologize after I got caught, so that should count for something, right?