Sign in to follow this  
The Damned

Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

He mentioned 4 or 5 projects in the queue though, which was the object of the surprise.

He mentioned 4 or 5 projects in the queue though, which was the object of the surprise.

the only projects in the queue are laproject and pokemon that i know of.

damned was just doing his talk-out-of-his-ass thing :<

It's still under inspection as far as I know, I haven't heard anything new... djp said they were working on it a couple weeks ago. As far as I know, it's the one that would be released next depending on the review.

Yeah, so all my efforts to get the last few people that didn't write up a pokedex entry or their remix writeup... sorry, now we get to do one for you!

We would promise to be nice but... not happening!

Is "cockophany" a real word?

Yeah, so all my efforts to get the last few people that didn't write up a pokedex entry or their remix writeup... sorry, now we get to do one for you!

We would promise to be nice but... not happening!

Is "cockophany" a real word?

Cacophony*

From what I understand, the plan is for Link's Awakening next whenever the background stuff gets done, but after then things get a bit fuzzy as far as what albums come next. There is currently a backlog of albums to be released, which is a first on this scale. I'm not sure that will ever change considering how many album projects on OCR get started.

But I digress - if I had to guess, it'd be January, but I wouldn't place a bet on release time.

Man, everyone is hungry to know when each album will be released. You'll get to enjoy this soon enough, don't worry!

In the interim just enjoy the music that comes out! (like the RAR album)

Aw, dudes!

This is just too much! First, the Link's Awakening album, Threshold of a Dream, was released on the 13th, and now the POKEMON album is finished?! Hot diggity-dog!!

I realize it may not be released until, like, the last week of January at the earliest, but this is spectacular!

SOOO looking forward to this!

Oh god no, please don't do that. This album would be completely overshadowed by the release of Pokémon Black and White.

Before, yes. After, doable. But at the same time? Good god, no, please don't do that.

I think coinciding with the release of a game in the franchise is the best thing you could do. I don't think it'll be overshadowed. But that's just me.

I think coinciding with the release of a game in the franchise is the best thing you could do. I don't think it'll be overshadowed. But that's just me.
I agree with this, but I would recommend a day or so earlier than the game release. That way, people will turn to the album to tide themselves over until the game release. Afterwards, not so much.

The day of could be a little tricky, because while you'd have the extra push in publicity, you'd have people wanting to play (and, more importantly, listen to) the game when they got it.

So, March 1st to 5th would be an ideal release time. Tend towards an earlier day in case of Murphy's Law complications.