Pokémon Theme Song - Blues Cover

korvvonmos

This is awesome, totally dig the sound on this.

A couple of things:

• I can really tell the difference between the live recordings and the sequenced parts of the track. This would sound AWESOME if you could get some performers to do a full live recording for this.
  • The drums sound pretty static and it sounds like you're using the same 2 crash cymbals and high hat throughout the piece - you might want to vary it up a bit to keep things a bit more interesting.
  • The bass seems a bit light, but that's likely personal preference.
  • Really glad to hear the electric come in at 1:15 - I was wondering where that was.
  • The ending kind of jumps out at you and seems really out of place. I think some sort of transition is needed to bring the listener to that sweet blues wind-up that we all know and love.

I really like that laid-back sound you have captured for this. I keep wanting to say 'make it dirtier,' but I really like the approach. Definitely enjoyed the video too. :)

Great work! so far!

38 minutes ago, The Nikanoru said:

This is awesome, totally dig the sound on this.

A couple of things:

• I can really tell the difference between the live recordings and the sequenced parts of the track. This would sound AWESOME if you could get some performers to do a full live recording for this.
  • The drums sound pretty static and it sounds like you're using the same 2 crash cymbals and high hat throughout the piece - you might want to vary it up a bit to keep things a bit more interesting.
  • The bass seems a bit light, but that's likely personal preference.
  • Really glad to hear the electric come in at 1:15 - I was wondering where that was.
  • The ending kind of jumps out at you and seems really out of place. I think some sort of transition is needed to bring the listener to that sweet blues wind-up that we all know and love.

I really like that laid-back sound you have captured for this. I keep wanting to say 'make it dirtier,' but I really like the approach. Definitely enjoyed the video too. :)

Great work! so far!

Thank you very much. Very good tips that we definitely will take under consideration in the future :)