Brinstar (H0us3C0rP3 Remix)(WIP)

DJ H0us3C0rP3

Samus Aran: the prolific bad-ass from the Metroid series and my personal favorite Nintendo character. I recently started replaying the older Metriod games and forgot how awesome this theme and level was. Watch out Ridley and Kraid there is a new bad-ass on this planet now.

This very much a work in progress!! I am still not happy with the transition from Brinstar Depths back in to the regular Brinstar theme:-( I am also still looking for a better space lead for the main theme and a way to work in the main theme during the dubstep parts. I am also considering adding the Super Metriod prologue intro to the beginning and possibly the during the transition from Brinstar Depths into the regular Brinstar theme.  Anyway, I appropriate any feedback. 

Chaotic as ever, H0us3C0rP3! I'm glad you posted this here finally. I agree with you needing a transition from the piano melody into the Brinstar theme. You have multiple drops in this piece, so it wouldn't be out of the question to try making the transition more abrupt and straight into the synths, maybe with a heavy bass underneath for a change in the lead just so that it's not the same as the beginning. The fade out transition does not work for me. The other thing I noticed every time I listened was at 1:29 I really enjoyed the off-drumbeat and snare matching the heavy bass buildup, but it fell off with the high note that ended it at 1:32. It's not so much the sample, but the tone of it that threw me off and made me feel like it fell short. I have no other issues with this though, as I've said, I listened to it multiple times in the car. It's quite enjoyable.

@M_Blacki thanks alot! And yeah that lead is getting changed once I find a new instrument(s) for it which should fix the build. I am debating on trashing the Brinstar depths part and just use the super Metriod prologue to fill the bridge. That song is easier to drop right back in the main theme because Brinstar depths is in a different key from the main theme and in 6/8. The prologue is in a key that surprisingly works with the main theme but idk yet. I am also looking at making the kick and snare more pronounced during the dubstep parts so it has a brostep kinda feel to it. I am thinking about adding the Samus cheer from melee as well during the bridge as well. Anyway, I am glad you like it!