OCR Secret Santa 2016

Bahamut

Sorry for the delay, but Secret Santa 2016 is on!

Here's the link to the form for filling out the info for those who want to be in for this year: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJZjziyf9So7YLJ5wZpwJPGUgadbo1yt1JSe3x0kOB_QGnxA/viewform?entry.1808221956&entry.638850218&entry.1915050529&entry.937992033&entry.1702689183&entry.1855666434

Please fill out the form before November 23rd if you want to be a part of it.

An annual reminder - please don't fret too much over spending money for the Secret Santa. Some of the most creative gifts can be free! Please try to be thoughtful though.

People participating:

Bahamut

BardicKnowledge

Capa Langley

Cosmic Prism

DragonAvenger

Esperado

Flexstyle

GSO

Hyperion5182

JenZ

Kanthos

kitty

Koriantor

Miyakan

Obtuse

ProjectSpam

prophetik music

pu_freak

Rexy

Sixto

The Damned

The Nikanoru

TheShaggyFreak

Wiesty

wildfire

i'm in!

a reminder - make your 'list' of stuff unique and fun! it's cool to just get whatever you say you want, but it's more cool to say a bunch of weird stuff and then get something really interesting or fun or unique or creative. i gave flexstyle a vinyl album, some artisan hot chocolate, and cans of a hard-to-find soda last year. not much gaming but still a fun thing to do. i'd never have done that if he hadn't had crazy stuff on his wishlist =)

On 11/6/2016 at 8:20 PM, prophetik music said:

i'm in!

a reminder - make your 'list' of stuff unique and fun! it's cool to just get whatever you say you want, but it's more cool to say a bunch of weird stuff and then get something really interesting or fun or unique or creative. i gave flexstyle a vinyl album, some artisan hot chocolate, and cans of a hard-to-find soda last year. not much gaming but still a fun thing to do. i'd never have done that if he hadn't had crazy stuff on his wishlist =)

And it was probably my favorite Christmas gift of the year! :D

I'm in as well. Hoping to get someone with a creative list this time, too!