OCR Secret Santa 2016

Bahamut

Love my gifts. Will be put to good use. ;) #LegendOfZelda

As for my intended target. Due to the request i've had to really rack my brain to figure something out i'm unfortunately failing. I'm going to be putting something together to go out on Friday one way or the other. Sorry its going out so late but paycheck issues are making me take this at a different angle. I have not forgotten :) 

I think we'll ALL be anxious at this rate.  I've maintained a spreadsheet for the Secret Santa and I noticed that just less than half of us had checked in with progress on sending our parcels out, while only 3 of them have arrived so far - and with 5 days until Christmas, this is telling me there's less overall enthusiasm than in the previous few years.

Heck, I usually help out a few people that hadn't got their gifts by giving them Steam gifts if they have an account, but that's going to be hard to ease the minds of 21 people excluding myself xD

So, I asked a friend of mine to ship this two weeks ago, which they said they would be happy to do - and then I saw that package sitting on their desk this morning. After raising hell and high water, I have learned not to ask anyone else to ship important packages in the winter season.

My gift will be air-freighted out tonight. I sure hope my person likes their gift, because I'm spending way more than I expected to get it to them in time for Christmas... :)

9 hours ago, Rexy said:

I think we'll ALL be anxious at this rate.  I've maintained a spreadsheet for the Secret Santa and I noticed that just less than half of us had checked in with progress on sending our parcels out, while only 3 of them have arrived so far - and with 5 days until Christmas, this is telling me there's less overall enthusiasm than in the previous few years.

Heck, I usually help out a few people that hadn't got their gifts by giving them Steam gifts if they have an account, but that's going to be hard to ease the minds of 21 people excluding myself xD

can provide evidence if needed that my order is in transit. :)