OCR Secret Santa 2016

Bahamut

• 4 weeks later...

Or it's been impounded by customs and didn't tell either one of us.

Maybe it was stolen during shipping by one or more unscrupulous postal workers.

Perhaps there never really was a gift, because the true gift was inside all of us all along.

Which is bullshit, because the real gift is the anticipation of finding out what it is. And because of (insert cause of delayed delivery here, to be determined at a later date), I AM HAVE BEEN DENIED THAT!

Cave Johnson had it right!

FUCKING LEMONS!!

• 2 weeks later...

FBYeedA.jpg

I think this is mine? It showed up in the mail, with my name on it, and I took it home and then I took a picture of it to post here?

Yeah, should be mine. Most likely mine.

Mine now.

It took a longer than usual time because it seems to have come from a Japanese Pokémon Center store. Which, as we all know, is not only on the other side of the world, but also in the future, because of time zones. Hence, a bit late.

• 2 weeks later...

Could whoever was my secret santa please let me know (PM is fine) who you are and if and when you sent something? I'm not upset if you didn't, and not looking to shame you. I think that there's a problem with my mail not getting delivered properly, as I've had a couple other things go missing, so I want to know if your present was among them before I go to Canada Post. Thanks!