Chocobo Theme - Irish Bossa Nova Remix

SirCorn

This is a version of the Chocobo Theme I recorded in my teaching room a few years back (tracked and mixed from my phone) and I was thinking about doing a full-blown Irish Folk/Jazz thing with it with solos and some new melodies. I thought the palette was pretty nice for what it is, though! Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in hearing. 

Cute. It kind makes me think of a Chocobo walking around in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood or down the street on the Andy Griffith Show (I can just see Barney staring at it as it goes by LOL).

I, for one, would like to hear where you take this. I've heard this theme done to a lot of styles, but I don't think 'Irish Folk/Jazz' would be among them.

1 hour ago, The Nikanoru said:

Cute. It kind makes me think of a Chocobo walking around in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood or down the street on the Andy Griffith Show (I can just see Barney staring at it as it goes by LOL).

I, for one, would like to hear where you take this. I've heard this theme done to a lot of styles, but I don't think 'Irish Folk/Jazz' would be among them.

Haha, awesome. I can definitely see that. I wanted to get some feedback before I got overzealous with my arrangement and beat a dead horse because I know this theme gets remixed a lot. Just wanted to see if the vibe was worth pursuing. Thanks!

On 11/7/2016 at 3:48 PM, The Nikanoru said:

Haha I can totally see this happening with this music.

Its like waking up in the morning to go cook some nice breakfast with your pet Chocobo by your side.

I really like this, very relaxing and chill and the sounds u used were on point!

42 minutes ago, Smooth4lyfe1987 said:

Haha I can totally see this happening with this music.

Its like waking up in the morning to go cook some nice breakfast with your pet Chocobo by your side.

I really like this, very relaxing and chill and the sounds u used were on point!

Thanks! I was going for a smooth, chill vibe with real instruments. I made due with what I had available but I'd like to do more with it. I'll go for it and give it a formal submission!