legend of dragoon

sephiroth incarnate

i searched but i don't see any remixes from legend of dragoon, why not? it has a lot of great music i can't understand why no one would take advantage of it

EDIT: ok has so few people played this game that it doesn't even get a response? this game has some of the most complicated bgm's i have ever seen if no one even wants to try and tackle it, that or so few people have even played it

seriously someone please make an attempt please

http://bluelaguna.net/music/lodost/mp3s.php

i did the work for you, now what do you specificaly want out of a remix?

I love you, that site has the FF XII soundtrack, so now I can try to do it some lovin'.

Also, I know Legend of Dragoon(I'm on disc three) and I may try a remix from it eventually, but I don't have the time right now. Other than that, good luck.

i honestly don't care what you do with the game so much as tge game gets enough recognition that other people will want to try it as well and we get a lot of people trying different things with it

in all honesty you could do almost anything with that game, you could easily go techno/trance boss theme

or you could even easier do the slower instrumental overworld melodies

it's all up to you dude, i picked the game so if you make it it's only fair if you decide how to make the song

cheesey is such a general and relative term, it's not like i asked for any one of them in particular, i was closer to asking for a blend of the three.

i'm sure you could find a way to mix the cheesey out of it

however if you really need something else to work with

Dart's theme or i like this one better, dragon killed in action

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

personaly, Legend of Dragoon is my second favorite turn based RPG (next to Chrono Trigger). which is saying something, because I don't useualy like turn based RPG's. I would love nothing more then to hear some remixes of some of the music from this game.