legend of dragoon

sephiroth incarnate

• 2 weeks later...

The reason I subscribed to these forums was to request Legend of Dragoon remixes. I'm glad to find other people that adore this game as much as I do~

Personally, I would love more than anything a remix of "Royal Castle"; this song, paired with a powerful orchestrated sound, would send chills down my spine. ^_^

- I also loved "Lloyd's Theme", "Ghost Ship", "Forbidden Land", and "Dead City"...though "Royal Castle" is easily the apple of my eye. Much oblidged to you all. x3

To tell you the truth, I liked LOD very much, but I just didn't particularly like the sound track too much though. Also, truthfully, the only track I remember is the virage(sp) theme because it starts like the Austin Powers theme. No, seriously, listen to them both and they have the same melody at the beginning.

could you just list them, i don't have something that opens rar and i have a website that has all of the tracks somewhere in the forum. I would love to here your opinion tho. Also, for those of you that are oblivous to the wip, dart's theme has been up there for about 2 days without so much as a reply.

The reason I subscribed to these forums was to request Legend of Dragoon remixes. I'm glad to find other people that adore this game as much as I do~

Personally, I would love more than anything a remix of "Royal Castle"; this song, paired with a powerful orchestrated sound, would send chills down my spine. ^_^

- I also loved "Lloyd's Theme", "Ghost Ship", "Forbidden Land", and "Dead City"...though "Royal Castle" is easily the apple of my eye. Much oblidged to you all. x3

The boss and battle music isn't bad either :D just anything BUT the "Forbidden Land battle music" god that was horridly repedetive and cheesy lol

The boss and battle music isn't bad either :D just anything BUT the "Forbidden Land battle music" god that was horridly repedetive and cheesy lol

Ahahaha. >D! I particularly liked that one, though I give you points because it was a little repetitious.

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone did a mix of all four Final Boss themes put together? O:

could you just list them, i don't have something that opens rar and i have a website that has all of the tracks somewhere in the forum. I would love to here your opinion tho. Also, for those of you that are oblivous to the wip, dart's theme has been up there for about 2 days without so much as a reply.

It's absolutely killing me that I haven't been able to listen to it yet, so I'm going to see if I can right now~ My Windows Media Player has been less than reliable when dealing with .wav files. D:

there's a meaning to the name, just forget about it, anyway, i'm ready for the wip forums with my first draft (still no where near complete), does anyone know a good upload site for a midi file (without a lot of ads)?

www.VGmusic.com may be able to help u there...i'm not sure if thats the right URL, so look it up in google if so.

anything i can do, like convert it to some other file or something?

Naw, I got it to work~ :'D

And I saw what you had posted on your other thread, about maybe using a small ensemble; that would be great, seeing as you're already off to what sounds like a great start. ^o^;

By the way, although it may not seem very apparent, they did sort of leave an openning for a sequal to Legend of Dragoon...for example it could be a world where the Winglies and Humans try to co-exist, but there's a whole bunch of issues between them and a big EVIL CONSPIRER, so Dart and Co. have to go and stop him... (i know, i know that's an over done plot :P)...or it could be set wayyyy in the future when a descendant of Dart has to fulfill his legacy...etc etc blah blah blah...what do you guys think? lol

By the way, although it may not seem very apparent, they did sort of leave an openning for a sequal to Legend of Dragoon...for example it could be a world where the Winglies and Humans try to co-exist, but there's a whole bunch of issues between them and a big EVIL CONSPIRER, so Dart and Co. have to go and stop him... (i know, i know that's an over done plot :P)...or it could be set wayyyy in the future when a descendant of Dart has to fulfill his legacy...etc etc blah blah blah...what do you guys think? lol

I wouldn't think that it'd be way far in the distant future; that's a bit cliche. :'3 I'd make it right after the crisis, when people are weak and still trying to recover.

...but I think Albert and Miranda should have a son who is a sex-a-holic. So maybe my opinion isn't too great. xD