The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

CE

CE's got the right idea. I was going to make this very thread for the exact same reason, if only closer to release. Keep your spoilers in here, American pigs.

I hope that Koji Kondo actually makes some new compositions instead of letting third string musicians compose.

Toru Minegishi (miniboss theme from Majora's Mask) is the lead composer on this one, with Koji Kondo taking an even workload. Here's hoping Hajime Wakai doesn't show up.. his Pikmin styled compositions didn't really work in Wind Waker.

Dear God. I've done my best to avoid spoilers and screenshots and all these videos so I can be really surprised when I get the game in 2 weeks... :)

*excited*

and yes, that means I skimmed over most of these posts and if it looked like there was useful information in a post I've avoided it. . .

man, I'm looking forward to this game.. ^_^ It'll be great to relive those OOT memories.

It's a tough choice for me. When playing what will likely be the best game ever made, I'm not so sure I want to dilute it with "Wii immersion", you know? The controls for Wind Waker were incredibly tight and I want to get the whole experience for Twilight Princess without worrying about the "aiming" and "hitting" movements with the remote and all that. I want it to be fluid and quick and I want to be able to hit a button to slash.

However, I've got faith in nintendo, and there's no way I'm going to say no to the Wii version until I see reviews of both versions.

I just wish the GC version came out earlier so I could know sooner.

I WANT MY LEFT-HANDED VERSION.

I'm not happy about the fact that the Wii version lacks a left-handed Link option. I'm left-handed and I love left-handed Link, it helps him stand out.

How do you know it lacks this option?

It is sort of wierd that Link is right-handed in this one, but I guess that makes more sense for right-handed players.

I'm not happy about the fact that the Wii version lacks a left-handed Link option. I'm left-handed and I love left-handed Link, it helps him stand out.

It is sort of wierd that Link is right-handed in this one, but I guess that makes more sense for right-handed players.

Link is never shown as being exclusivly left handed. On this incarnation it's possible he's right-handed, even from a storyline point of view.

Link is never shown as being exclusivly left handed. On this incarnation it's possible he's right-handed, even from a storyline point of view.

i'll play in a mirror then.

Link has always been left handed in past games. And he definitely appears to be right-handed in this one.

According to the storyline, there are several Links. Ganon is always Ganon, and good is able to simply stall him for a while by imprisioning him. When he releases himself it might take years, more then a normal human lifespan. That's why everytime Ganon returns, Link and Zelda reincarnate. So far, there is something like 6 Links already, along with 6 Zeldas. It's completely possible that this incarnation is right-handed, since it's a different person.